Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Cloudburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utankan Medajo

U
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 7.8m
  • Width: 3.8m
  • Height: 5.84m
  • Armament: Very High - standard twin laser cannon, one concealed ion cannon (it prompts from below the cockpit when activated, its a small cannon), standard forward-mounted concussion missile launcher.
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Very High
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • The astromech compatibility was modified, to be compatible to a second sitting for his BX Series Commando Droid
  • Cargo hull used to be up to 60 kg, but the space was converted to a bunker so he could sleep
  • Cloaking device
  • Doesn't need a hyperdrive docking-ring
STRENGTHS
  • Very good for scouting and reconnaissance missions
  • Jumps to light-speed very easily
WEAKNESSES
  • Ion cannon even thou being very strong, can only fire twice. Otherwise it would overheat the engines, and shut the ship down.​
  • Defence shields can't take much damage.​
  • Using the cloaking device for too long, will make the defence shield to work in lower capacity and for less time. They aren't used at same time, he either uses one, or another. Nevertheless since cloaking device isn't standard issue and was adapted by request in the ship, whenever he uses drains too much from the engine. Thus, too much cloaking, would compromise the using of the shields later on. ​
DESCRIPTION
The core elements of the starfighter were kept, but the appearance and chassis were modified for a more unique and condensed approach. Utankan came across the ship in a gambling table. He won it on a bet, but later discovered that the bet was a scam. The alleged owner had stolen that ship after killing the former owners, and just wanted to get rid of it right away. He found out about the robbery, when he took the ship to the mechanic for repairs. The ship was all wrecked and beated down anyways, so he figured that it would be better to make some structural changes. All those modifications, and changes to the registration weren't cheap, but since he had done some dirty jobs to some Hutts, was able to afford. It cost him almost all his credits. Its unique features would make stand out even more, and also make even harder to someone figure out that used to be Nimbus-class V-Wing. At the same time, it made the ship more fast and manoeuvrable.​

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Utankan Medajo

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Very nice ship, however I found some problems:
  • Please link the Kuat Systems Engineering to the Manufacturer.
  • You forget to add a rating to your Armament, please fix it.
  • Can you explain the last weakness? Cloaking cannot be used with shields. But if this is a very special one, please mention this under the strengths too. Is this true in this case? Sounds pretty much like the two are working together. So please explain this one.

Utankan Medajo

U
Can I increase my manoeuvrability to Very High and my Armament to High? That would fix it?

Did it. I hope now it is OK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Utankan Medajo

U
Okay, so I increased Armament from High to Very High. Is that ok? I goes 1 up, and fixes the negative ratings I believe.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Utankan Medajo

1 up is 1 point. So you still have one, if you want ofc. This is not mandatory. I'll acept this if you want.
And please tag me if when you post here, I'm not following the submissions, so if you not tag me, possible I'll nto see your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom