Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloned from 5 Years

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am Jaster Awaud, Viceroy of the United Trade Conglomerate and I am in the market for a none force user merc or solider to clone. Jaster has the money, resources, and planet to build 2 legions of clone shock troopers. You may be one of them.

The army will be covered head to toe in armor, so no one will know the face of the Clones. So please do not feel shy about signing up. I am currently looking for 4 participants as I don't want all the Clones to look the same. Please sign up below.

This will be a Past-Thread, about 5 years ago, 6 month after the Neatherworld Event. Jaster and his planet were just revealed to the world. Conglomerate Prime was untouched by the event and thus many fled there for refuge. Why your character is allowing to be cloned is up to you, just giving you a timeline.

Thank you for your time.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

I was looking more for humans, but if your really interested, you can help with the training of the troopers. You will be payed in credits or equipment.

PM if you are still interested.

as it stands kass would have need money during this time after his release from his owners. his echani template would make for a great base. though his genes have been modified this could bleed over too your clones making them faster and stronger then normal.[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Kass Vale"]

You seem to be a perfect candidate, go ahead an PM me and we will get thing started. Again this will be 5 years in the past and payed depending on how well the experiment works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom