Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing Out Old Factions

Hello Everyone! The Faction Reaper has arrived! As some of you may have noticed we now have several pages worth of factions in the faction directory, a good chunk of these factions are either inactive or do not met the minimum faction requirements.

• Factions must maintain 3 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person. We're checking.
The Admins will be going through the factions and checking their activity. This will include when the last person posted in the faction discussion, when their members were last active, and seeing if they've done anything within the last month.

To help expedite this process we go to you the members.

If you own a minor faction and it has become inactive, Tell us here and please provide a link to the faction. If you would like your minor faction to remain, please post tell us why and give us a good reason.

Mine has three unique members and a new one coming, i just dont know if one of the said members has joined it yet. Mine being the Maw Consortium. The person that hasnt joined yet is a alt of Kei Amadis, there is also Romeo that hasnt actually OOCly joined but joined through IC RP and Vull who has done both IC and OOC joining.

Edit: I posted this as i had to double check, ya two people havent actually clicked and joined the faction so at the moment it looks like i dont have enough.

These Are the Factions that are currently slated to be deleted due to at least 2 weeks of inactivity or lack of members. If you are a leader of one of these factions Post the NAME, LINK, AND ARGUMENT AS TO WHY THE FACTION SHOULD STAY.

The Shapers of Kro Var
The Vagrant Fleet
Knights of Kal'Shebbol
Dark Alliance (Isis is faction owner)
Chiss Ascendancy-Add posts to Atrisian Empire Archives
The Brotherhood
Curtain Call
The Maw Consortium (OOC)
Disciples of Pew Pew (Joke faction)
Harbingers (Made in December)
The Black Hand (Made in December)
The Echani Compact
Star Wolves
The Furball Collective
Greater Tion Hegemony
RC's Raiders-Move Threads into Fringe Archives
Cult of the Dark Phoenix
Clan Redde
Titan Core
Russidian Empire
Paper Street Soap Company
The Family
The Combine Collective
Zann Consortium
The old age of the sith lords
imperial remnant
Most Serene Republic of Manda
Siwennian Empire
The Prophets of the Dark Side
The Inquisition

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

The Vagrant Fleet served its purpose, fun was had by all, but it's time to let it go. No arguments here, and I think I'm still faction owner. Just make sure to archive the threads rather than deleting them, if you can.

Akio Kahoshi said:
Chiss Ascendancyis a minor faction under AE, and one we've been trying to get active in some fashion. However my faction admin there is on LOA atm.
If a Minor Faction is underneath the rule of a Major Staff asks that the major faction give them a subforum under their own faction. This will help clear up the Faction directory and hopefully prevent future errors.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

RC's Raiders is a minor faction within Fringe these days. Since RC's on extended LOA, if you're going to delete it, any chance you could move the RC's Raiders threads into the Fringe archives? I would love you long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom