Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clean slate character for any random RPs

Emily Vani

E
I made this character out of sheer bordem, if anyone wants to do anything random and/or fun, I would like to see where she goes.

Emily Vani

E
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

I could see her taking part as someone who would be that badass woman who does all the computer stuff and everyone loves :3

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Emily Vani"] Hey! I'm in computers too!

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] ehem.
- One must accept that Elijah (actually Jak) is the best pilot of them all, then give a pledge.... as of yet a WIP.
- Free cookies, and assistance when needed*
- *PROVIDED you come to the assistance of others

Emily Vani

E
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Potentially, though I got PMed an offer from a Sith master. I am partial to the Sith.

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Hmm. An interesting offer, but I am more prone to work alone. Perhaps if I join your smuggler's collective, I mainly work solo, with the occasional aiding of others. Cookies are nice too.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Jacob Remmington"]

Oh yes. We encourage solo work. We simply band together when necessary or if it's a big haul. The reason for this is to provide somewhere safe to travel at the end of the day/week/month, etc. Imma set it up in a place of hazards, such that normal pilots can't just 'get in' without us being warned first.

and there are lots of cookies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom