Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Class is in session!

Shoxx’s body was filled with excitement. Today was his first meeting with an actual master. He could hardly contain his excitement. At last! I have been a padawan for three weeks and I am finally getting to meet my first master! Shoxx held the hilt of his light saber out as he swung it around, play fighting with the air. I know they have been busy with important stuff and all, but I can’t help it! I am ready to start becoming a true jedi!

Pausing for a moment he then remembered that he was suppose to meet with [member="Sochi Ru"] in the temple court yards and not the actual temple.No no no no no no!!! Can’t be late! He then used the force to propel his body forward using force speed to gain a massive distance across the temple, but he wasn’t able to stop on time as he came to the doors, lucky they where open. As his heels made contact with the ground his body slung forward throwing him down the steps and rolling across the court yard.

She heard the ruckus, and before that there was a feeling, a disturbance that she didn't need the force to feel. She quickly looked up to see Padawan Shoxx making his way down the steps of the courtyard, in a most unusual fashion. Her eyes grew rather big, she worried for his safety, although it was his fault in a sense. She slowly paced over with a welcoming, and warm smirk upon her face. She stopped only slightly to where he would stop rolling when he got towards her feet.

She looked down upon the Padawan, the sun behind her caused the front part of her body to become a shadow, but once his eyes adjusted he would be able to tell who it was. She stepped over him, and stuck out her hand to assist him in getting up. She shook her head almost simultaneously.

"Are you alright Padawan?"

[member="Shoxx"]

Shoxx's face slide across the ground until he came to a full stop, luckily he was wearing his mask so it only created a few sparks and some pain on the inside of it, but Sochi would never notice his scratches thanks to it. Looking up he was more than embarrassed, as for one he just fell and for two he couldn't see who was asking if he was alright. He rose his hand up awkwardly to block the sun out so he could see who speaking to him.

It didn't help him any though due to the shadow that was being cast over so he took the hand that was offered. After reaching to his feet his eyes widen as he realized who had helped him up. "Master....I I...sorry" Was all that he could manage to get out of his mouth as he bowed before Sochi. "Master Sochi Ru, my apologize."

[member="Sochi Ru"]

She nodded slowly, and presented him with a most genuine smirk. She reminded him of a Padawan she had come to get acquainted with in her days as a Padawan learner. Though the former was twice as energetic as the one she stood in front of today, well at least it seemed this way from observation.

"It is fine, I'm assuming you were rushing off to get to me, if this was the case then I can condone such actions, as your thirst for knowledge fueled your movements. " she said smiling.

She motioned for him to walk with her, the area wasn't far from here, and she decided the use of a training room was just a little more containing than if they were outside, so she decided to manage things outside.

"Come, I've decided to go about this lesson outdoors today. You'll need the space."

[member="Shoxx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom