Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Clarification of Restricted Force Imbuement

I'm looking to make a tech sub with Force Imbuement. The rules say that the production should be Unique to Minor. Seems to be dependent on the circumstance.
My idea is to make a CPU cooling unit with Force Imbuement to basically replicate Cryokinesis, effectively allowing the unit to be scaled down in size immensely.
Foce Imbuement is very exhausting, so obviously it would be very difficult to make very many at one time, so what would be an appropriate production level for this? I'd guess Limited, but would Minor be ok? (Or is it a terrible submission that I just shouldn't do?)

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

The production level really depends on how powerful the item is, the more powerful the rarer, the weaker the more common.

My best advice to you would be to pitch it at the level you think is appropriate and then work with the Factory Judge who comes in to review it if they feel that it should be at a different level. The judges are always happy to listen to your opinion if you feel it should be pitched at a different production level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom