Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Tabalhar- Mandalorian Clan

Kiyron

K
Want to write a Mandalorian? Not sure where to start? Well! I offer you a brand new Mandalorian clan! I'm just founding Clan Tabalhar with Kiyron and am looking to see if anyone is interested in joining and building it up from the beginning, with just a handful of individuals. It's a bit of a different kind of clan- not based on Mandalore or any of the worlds within Clan territory.

The clan is composed of nomads and wanderers, mercenaries who offer their services and skills in violence for a fair price to those in need so that the galaxy can be made a better place. Tabalhar, the Mandoa word for Patrol, work to protect the innocent of the galaxy from its many dangers. Pirates, slavers, bandits, feral beasts are all honest jobs, along with serving as guides and bounty hunters. They most often operate as individuals, going where they see fit and pursuing what jobs seem to best fit the goal of making the galaxy a safer place.

Many of them drawn from backwater worlds in the Outer Rim, most are highly skilled in the outdoors, with excellent tracking and scouting skills, making them a valuable asset to defense forces and law enforcement in need of skilled force-recon personnel or light infantry. But all who hold to the same ideals and will abide by the laws of the clan are welcome to join, as long as they are willing to learn.

Tabalhar Rangers walk a dark, often solitary path, but it is a path whose end is well rewarded. Sometimes in credits, but oftentimes with the knowledge that a job well done makes a world a better place.

So! Yes, I am the only one at the moment. That leaves plenty of opportunity for people to come in and help develop lore and traditions of the clan to shape its character. I have a general vision for the clan, but as long as ideas fall into that general theme, basically of space rangers, I'm basically open to anything you might toss in my way to tie into the clan storyline.

Name
Clan Tabalhar

Clan Alor
Kiyron Tabalhar

Clan Alor'ad
NPC

Clan Locations
Possesses no territory

Major Clan
No

Codex/Factory Links
No

Signature Tags
N/A for now

Description
Tabalhar is a young clan, only recently founded by Kiyron. In his travels with various Special Forces, intelligence agencies, and bounty hunters, he had come across others like him. Those who pursued his line of work not for the money or glory or the thrill, but to use the skills they possessed in violence as a way of making the galaxy a better, safer place. These were often loners and nomads, roaming from one job to the next. Many even came from primitive worlds like he did, carrying the same skill in scouting and marksmanship.

The idea came to him to create a clan of his own as a way of forming these individuals together. A small group of individuals with great skill as individual light infantry soldiers, force-recon, and scouts. They operate independently for the most part, roaming about the galaxy as they see fit, aiming to do whatever good they can for the normal citizens of the galaxy. Tracking criminals, eliminate raiders, hunting dangerous predators. This was the basis of the name Kiyron chose- Tabalhar. Mandoa for patrol, he envisioned the clan as on a constant patrol and against evil throughout the galaxy, with the clan members as the patrol officers who stand between those threats and the ordinary citizens of the galaxy.

Clan Rules
1. No salt: don't go around causing drama or being passive aggressive.
2. Story first: Let the stories grow naturally and organically while being true to the character.
3. Be a nice person
4. PM me before joining

Clan Laws
1. Never use your skills to oppress or terrorize civilians
2. Carry yourself and act in such a way to bring respect to yourself and to the clan, and ultimately to the Mando'ade- be professional, never appear drunk in public, no reckless use of weapons, no endangerment of civilians, no hostages.
3. No Sith- Oppose their schemes to the best of your ability
4. No slavery- liberate those you can and bring justice where you can. Same with pirates.
5. Adhere to the Supercommando Codex & Resol'nare
6. Support the clan funds
7. Always support a clan-member when asked

Clan Allegiance
To Mandalore, freedom and safety of the good people of the galaxy

Military Structure
Alor- Kiyron
Alor'ad- Aldara Sunfell Tabalhar (NPC)
---------------
Ranger- trusted members of the clan who have established their competency and passed initiation trial
Pathfinder- new member to the clan, remains here until more seasoned member can asses their skills and they pass the initiation trial

Active members
@Kiyron

Kiyron

K
[member="Middenface McNulty"]

Hello! Glad to hear you're interested and thanks for wanting to help in Discord! Looking at your characters there though, I don't think they're a good in-character fit for the clan. You have them working with the Black Tie Syndicate in the Commonwealth rebellion. The clan the BTS are diametrically opposed in their goals and methods and I don't see Kiyron ICly accepting those who affiliated with them.

[member="Barwein Slovjen"]
Yeah, that's probably an accurate assessment! :p May end up crossing paths regardless, but don't worry, you're vod. You're safe.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
Glad to hear that! (Unless you have strong criminal affiliations too. :cool: ) I'll shoot you a PM.
Cool! Glad to hear that!

Kiyron

K
[member="Middenface McNulty"]

Yeah, it is true that many Mandos are hired for dirty jobs. I'm not denying or knocking that. But the concept of this clan is of Mandos who don't work for criminals or do such dirty jobs, especially for groups like the BTS, which is basically a financially motivated terrorist organization and diametrically opposed to the clan and its ideals.

Sorry I didn't make it more clear. :/

I'm considering it. Nicair's upbringing gave him a very warped sense of right and wrong. Well, he knows what's wrong and he greatly enjoys stamping it out. He has been inprisoned once or twice, something about "vigilante justice". You say potato I say tomato.

Kiyron

K
[member="Nicair Claden"]

Well, let me know what you end up thinking or if there's any question that comes to mind.

Kiyron

K
[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

Wonderful. And the same to you.

[member="Loony Lu"]
Wasn't in the plan, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom