Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cka'tar

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallpaper-1613671.jpg

Credits: Google -- Killer Robot

Name: Cka'tar

Pronunciation: Cat are

Designation:Sentient

Homeworld: Mustafar

Language: Huttese, English, Tar.

Average height of adults: 30 meters for males, females 25meters. Can change height depending on whatever they change into.

Skin color: Grey, Black, Orange, Red, Purple.

Hair color: None.

Breathes: It breathes mostly Nitrogen and some CO2, filters any other gas if the atmosphere has Nitrogen, such as Planet Earth, it has a mask to keep it alive in areas without Nitrogen or CO2.

Strengths:
+ Very powerful in hot temperatures as the skin is metal and is used to very used to sun-warm temperatures
.+ In heat it will be most intelligent and strong. Almost omnipotent it is a great soldier to be.
+ Strong armour, grade 8.

Weaknesses:
- Water coldness below -20,
- Black Holes.
-Too much fire power
-Extreme weathers, hurricanes, natural disasters, etc.
-Mask unveiled, causing the gas it breathes to escape, this can kill. It is found right under the mask but you need 10 crowbars to unlock since it is tight shut.

Distinctions: They are brutes and stealth masters. Whatever the enemy, they will use stealth and brute force to crush them. They are extremely intelligent and aren't stupid to fight when angered or threatened. Cannot become force sensitive.

Average Lifespan: 1,000,000 years, unless splashed with Absolute Zero or anything that is hotter than the hottest sun in the Galaxy. Black Holes for example can tear them up completely. Although they are very hard to kill. The easiest is probably unlocking the mask but you will need to bring down the beast.

Races: NA

Estimated Population: 10,000 exist but rare standing in the dark heat on Mustafar. More are being created every decade. (1,000 = Each Decade)

Diet: Lava and anything Organic except cold water below -20. Cold water below -20 is poisonous. These creatures don't drink but it is enough to extinguish them.

Communication: Their communication is a lot like robotic futuristic clicks and metal clashing together.

Culture: They are known to be shield regenerating masters and engineers to create unique weapons. They can craft lightsabers for Sith without needing to be force-sensitive. They also are very good at mimicking anything metal and very hard to recognise on a star destroyer or in Coruscant. They pretend to be machines but they are very useful spies but choose not to be. They tend to be seen in a clan and usually are in wars. They are very very territorial when it comes towards anything coming that's not in its own clan. They will try to keep an eye as well as carry on what they're doing. If that person attacks its own member, all the others will be alerted and forced to attack. But it will take place once its scan that takes 1 month around the planet to be done.

Technology level: They are highly advanced and are stronger than the best weapons in the Republic. They have weapons that have laser beams strong enough to blow many rocks up. But they can only use it once per year and is used by the Railgunners which look similar to the Snipers. They have a special core that matches the one on Mustafar that allows them to shape form, become a controlled moving lavaslide aswell as being anything broken-like. Can pretend to be droids. Particularly more into the empire than the galactic republic. They make their own armour and it is possible to walk on the outside but not on the inside. To get on you will have to bring it down, this is easily done by beating the brute at its own game. This is done by the weaknesses its got. Grapple Hooks are an example.

General behavior: They are very aggressive if they find a Jedi nearby, they seek to destroy the last
remaining on the harsh warm temperatures on Mustafar. They don't go full on first sight kill, they wait until the Jedi still on Mustafar gets weakened and crushes the Jedi that is about to move a breath. The Empire on the other hand are the ones who saved their kind and will do most war things on lava-like planets. They use their stealth to look like broken parts on a station. Cannot be domesticated as they are independent. They also pretend to be droids.
This is too easy and obvious. They easily fail to speak like a droid.

History: They were once a special race but a Jedi, so powerful in the force banished them for
being foolish as they were running around shooting whatever comes by that ever angered them with their natural abilities to craft such strong weapons. They were recreated by the mixed metals caused by somebody that nobody will ever know of... Not much is known yet about these newly reborn monstrosities. Other than which is now known is that under their mask is a hideous lava floating in midair. Every mask for each Cka'tar is different. This is their 'fingerprint'. They have adapted to resist most droughts and lava pits as they live in these areas all the time.

Notable Player-Characters: None yet.

Intent: To add a new species and help populate certain planets that look inhabitable. as well as make a fun species that fits into star wars

[member="KatKlans"]
I will be handling this myself.

I want you to carefully, very carefully, look over what you've written and decide if that is still what you feel is fair, balanced and reasonable. When you have done that and made any changes please tag me.

Thank you.

Added more weaknesses, instead of blowing cities, Ive decided rocks since Mustafar is a volcanic planet. Ive also said they fail to be droids pretty easily.

[member="KatKlans"]
Okay.

Now, I'm going to assume two things here. First, that you are new to this forum (and I can see you are), and that second, English is not your first language. Now, the Codex is not compulsory, and you do not need to use it to use this forum. Therefore, I am going to deny this for the below reasons as I feel it is far too gone. However, I strongly urge you to learn from this and either second chance it or submit another race.

• Language – English is not the correct term; it is called Basic in Star Wars.
  • Average Height – This is colossal…to put into perspective, it’s the size of a 10 storey building or 100 feet. This is far too large for anything not specifically built around this massive size. Anything this large would have substantial strengths and weaknesses inherent in it.
  • Breathes – Type 1-4 is the usual way of determining this. What you have here is rather confusing in any case.
  • Strengths 1 – The skin is metal? Is this the same as the armour?
  • Strengths 2 – The phrase ‘omnipotent’ should never be used anywhere in a submission. I think what you mean to say is that they are stronger in hot environments.
  • Weaknesses 1 – It is extremely hard, indeed almost impossible to have water -20 degrees because it turns to ice. It can happen but is very hard to do so. Better to specify cold in general harms them.
  • Weaknesses 2 – Black Holes? Really? Black Holes can destroy anything in the universe which gets close. This is like saying they have a weakness to Death Star lasers or supernovas. This is not a weakness specific to this species.
  • Weaknesses 3 – How much firepower? Enough to penetrate a 30 metre creature with class 8 armour, clearly, but some elaboration is required here.
  • Weaknesses 4 – Again, everything dies when hit by a hurricane, volcano, earthquake. It’s not like humans are immune to this.
  • Weaknesses 5 – The mask is reasonable in theory, but you need to give a little here, and in any case the armour is something to submit on the Factory.
  • Distinctions – Being stealth and brutes are mutually exclusive. A brute is a creature which is straight forward and aggressive. One also wonders how stealthy a 30 metre metal clad creature can be….
  • Lifespan – 1 million years is at least three orders of magnitude more than it should be. I’m willing to concede 1000 years if there are weaknesses entailed.
  • Diet – As above regarding water. So cold is a weaknesses to them? They eat lava?
  • Communication – How do they speak Huttese and Basic then?
  • Culture – The basics of some good ideas here, but crafting lightsabres is extremely difficult, though not possible for non-Force users. A lot of this is confusing, especially this month long scan.
  • Technology – I can barely understand what this means. I question their ability to create vastly powerful weapons on such an isolated planet.
  • Behaviour – I think you are confused about the timeline. We are 840 years past the movies. There is no Galactic Empire, and whilst there are Sith and Jedi, they are not in the way described here.
  • History – I’m sorry, but most of this is indecipherable. You’re going to have to be more specific as well as bring in events on the timeline for this site and the wider Star Wars timeline.

To be honest, this submission is a mess. I strongly urge you to find someone to proof read your submission and to try and better describe what you are trying to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom