Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location CJMB Clarke-Porras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiolette Fortan

F
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION

• Military Base Name: CJMB Clarke-Porras, aka“Clarras”

• Classification: Joint Military Base

• Affiliation: Primo Victorian | Outer Rim Coalition (x)

• Population: Clarra's population is a mix of humanoids and non-humanoids alike, force users and non-force users. A base of this size has people in and out on a regular basis, hard numbers are difficult to track. Below is an estimated percentage of the population.

Military: 56%

• Force Users: 4%

• Freighter/Trader: 13%

• Civilian: 27%

[*]
Accessibility: A guarded facility to be sure, it’s considered to be part of the terrifying swoop levels. Those around the site knew of its existence but had no idea what it was until it came to life just recently. There are two ‘hangar’ levels the first in the higher level meant for naval and starfighter personnel and a lower level meant for swoops and at the very bottom a vehicle entrance/garage that does have a lift allowing transports to be pushed up to the naval loading docks. Trams and in-base lifts help get people around the base.

• Security is round the clock and performed by the local militia, aerial patrols are conducted as well although not as frequently.

[*]
Description: At a glance, the base looks intimidating a large structure that mimics or even mocks Imperial designs. It’s size is meant to cast a shadow, the red paint scheme signifies the blood that has been spilled or will be spilled by its hand. When found it was gutted and looked very much like a skeleton. Now it is a holding in the sky revitalized, a skyhold even. It breaks the clouds with how far it reaches (at least from the ground), it grips into the dirt around it and cuts through with the subterranean levels. It sits like a massive pyramid within its own thick cut walls where guards are frequent.

POINTS OF INTEREST

• Mahlowe Freight: As agreed upon with Josefina Mahlowe, Fiolette has allowed Mahlowe freighting rights to her bases. Servicing the ORC, Mahlowe Freight is the key to supplies for the base, they also service independent freighters and trade caravans.

• Pasko-Mansouri Starfighter Outpost: This outpost serves as main point of contact for many of the Rebel Alliance, Resistance and Outer Rim fighter jockeys to come and join forces.

• Iskra Command Center: A joint naval command for the Zonju V sector, here various admirals, captains, starfighter marshals are gathered to make decisions. Generals, politicians and those who wish to see freedom flourish in the dark age come to lend their insight and to fight to see another day.

Holdo Naval Base: Beneath the Command Center the Naval Base can hold heavy cruisers, cruisers, frigates and corvettes. The Naval Base is where captains, officers and even enlisted are trained where ships are repaired and built.

• Camp Streeter: Where something akin to Marines are trained, Camp Streeter is also where a special forces regiment known as, “the Pathfinders.” Receive their training and education as well an obstacle course, firing range and classrooms along with barracks and a mess hall make up part of Camp Streeter.

[*]
Morpurin Militia Base: The Morpurin Militia Base is one of the biggest homes to the local militia. The basic troop and advanced infantry training and education center is housed here allowing for an even larger stationary force. The base rests on top of several garages that house tanks, mobile guns, shield generators and other large vehicles – a special driving course was developed to train crews on the vehicles.

[*]
Efreet-Grayson Jedi Academy: Over the course of time there have been many great Jedi but a few come to the mind of both Jorus Merrill and Fiolette Yvarro. Teferi Efreet and Kiskla Grayson to name a few, thus the Clarra Academy was named, the Efreet-Grayson Jedi Academy to honor both of their legacies. Here new and old Jedi alike can come, seek refuge, learn, and train in peace as they try to navigate these complicated times.

• Organa Center of Healing: Renowned for her skills with the art of healing, the Rianna Organa Center of Healing is dedicated to helping Jedi and non-Jedi alike recover from their wounds both physical and mental.

• Watts Archives: Named for Jedi Ben Watts, the Archives will store the new legends, the history and start a new era of learning.

[*]
Zeigler Center of Hope
  • When Primo Victoria left the military base, it gave the real estate to Zoronhed officials who then turned it into the Zeigler Center of Hope. This would act as a refugee crisis center as well as a homeless shelter providing assistance and resources to those in need. Social workers, counselors, and volunteers help run the facility assisting those who reside here with getting back on their feet.

DEFENSES
Dragon's teeth tank traps around the perimeter along the ground scattered enough to provide good coverage and enable the local militia to march without issue. Ion mines and disruptor bomb mines are scattered further out beyond the tank traps to help keep opposing personnel, equipment and vehicles at bay. Stun fields and repulsorlift jammers round out the ground defenses.

On top, we have anti-missile octets, and a few dozen turbolaser quad cannons, ion cannons to help keep opposing fighters and missiles from the base itself. Clarras also possesses a few shield generators to keep the base protected, but as with all shields, they don't last long especially under heavy fire.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

When ousted, ‘retired’ or otherwise disgraced former grand admiral Fiolette Yvarro left the First Imperial Navy. She knew two things that first she would never have the same life and second that in a galaxy that is in a constant state of war there would always be a need for safety and protection.

And she also knew that it wouldn't be long before the First Order came for the Outer Rim Coalition. So she didn't so much as inform Jorus what she was doing on Zonju V as she showed him. When the project was completed and enlisted his help to ensure that the Jedi had a place to return to. Once more her actions led the Captain to ask of her reasoning. Long ago, she told him, she had a son – a son who was sensitive in the ways of the force and when he wanted to become a Jedi and help the then Galactic Republic she banished him from her home.

A decision she long since regretted.

This was her way of atoning for those actions.

As for the rest of the base, this was her contribution to the war effort, having spent far too long building war-machines. She thought perhaps this would be a good change in pace. She reassured Jorus that this was not her batting for the other team, but rather her way of evening the odds. Redemption was out of the question to redeem herself she would have to feel that the actions of her past were something to redeem. Fiolette felt no such thing, her work in the past was her work she was proud of.

The base itself wasn't something that she so much as built but rather, that she found. It was an empty, ragged, and rather decayed structure. Nor, was it something that she was initially looking for but when Fiolette found it. She knew immediately what to do with it. Restored to a former glory, the new Coalition Joint Military base Clarke-Porras, or “Clarras” as it's colloquially known as.

Recently opened its doors giving the Coalition a boost of morale.

Whisper

Lean, Mean, Slicin' Machine
Salutations! I shall be looking over this military installation and rending upon it the mighty judgement of the Codex. Please give me some time to look this over and gather my thoughts on it. If you have questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to give me a ping. :)

Whisper

I have two things that pop out at me right away.

A lot of the history section alludes to conversation between yourself and Jorus Merril. Did this actually happen in a thread, or is that simply flavor text?

Fiolette Yvarro said:
Mahlowe Freight: As agreed upon with Josefina Mahlowe, Fiolette has allowed Mahlowe freighting rights to her bases. Servicing the ORC, Mahlowe Freight is the key to supplies for the base, they also service independent freighters and trade caravans.
This niggles at me. Is this Mahlowe Freight an actual corporation? If so, could there be a link inserted?

Address these for me and we can move on.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Whisper"]

Flavor text to the first and second, it's an NPC company which may become a subbed company in the future but my company isn't in a position to actually have subsidiaries as of yet. I did, however, include a link to the thread where Josefina and Fiolette hammer out said deal. Also side note, I've just started the thread where Fiolette does end up finding the location, here (x).

Whisper

Great! If you could just do me the favor of adding the link to that thread to the Links section below, I won't have a problem sending this up. This is just to keep as much of the material related to this location in one place and easy to access as possible.

Fiolette Yvarro said:
Links: Primo Victorian (x)

Netherworld

Fiolette Yvarro said:
  • Link the submission / wookieepedia article for the planet and/or location, please.

Fiolette Yvarro said:
Affiliation: Primo Victorian | Outer Rim Coalition
  • Link the major faction please.
Looks good elsewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom