Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City on the Edge of Forever (Anarya, Isabella, Keiko)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
RHEN VAR

Syn had brought his students out, one of the few times he preferred coming out from Tython and he was doing it for his padawans benefit. Anarya had been at Ossus while he was on Tython and with what was happening on the world he had to admit to a few things. He had failed his padawan while he sat around and meditated. Now he wasn't going to fail again, he was going to work and knew old places they could go to train. He had found many things on worlds and standing there on the ship he kept his arms crossed while he spoke.

"You are all here for one reason, as my padawans I need to teach you, train you to be strong and here on this world there is a place of meditation. Where the lightside of the force flows strongly, where an old jedi found redemption from his sins and many more mysteries of the force exist." He stood in the main meeting area of the ship, the defender class useful for plenty of things and transporting three girls... well they had an entire section of the ship while he stayed locked in his cabin and was glad to be blind while gathering some of the gear.

"For this there is weather gear to wear but also what I have taught you, we are going to construct your lightsabers officially and I will work with each of you to learn how best to defend yourself against the darkside. I know Anarya that you were hurt after Ossus and I am sorry I didn't get to teach you how to fight one as evil as Val'ryss, she is a dangerous sith who is older then most in the galaxy." He had brought the gleaming Fell star and his armor robes while making sure his sash was secured and ready s the ship touched on the surface of the world.

"I'll be outside when you three are ready come and join me, this will be just like when we first met, something to show you the smaller applications of the force and then move to something bigger."

[member="Anarya Drast"] [member="Keiko"] [member="Isabella Denko"]

Silent in a side room, Anarya had been trying to meditate on the events of Ossus when she heard [member="Syn"] start talking. The darkness she had seen plagued her mind, eating away. She knew it wasn't there anymore, but she couldn't avoid it. The battle had scarred her, in a way she hadn't thought possible. It had been so dark, so... evil. And the Younglings.... It was horrible. She may never forget it. The desolation of Katarr was nothing like this. Sighing, she slowly rose to her feet, and headed out to where her master stood.

Her gaint was slow, even for her. The halfblood was still lost in thought, trying to make sense of what had happened. She was't sure the sights were real sometimes. But they were. She knew thew were. And it horrified her.

Listening to everything her master was saying, she remained silent. The memories were still there, playing out, searching for what she should have done. It took her a minute to even notice the others. And she hardly did more than that.
[member="Keiko"] [member="Isabella Denko"]

Isabella's age kept her out of many of the different wars that were occurring in the galaxy. The five year old was blissfully happy the way things were and training with Syn. What was nice was that mommy seemed to be around much more than she was used to. The thought of something being wrong with that didn't even cross the little girl's mind.

As she was called for group training the little one quickly ran over to where Syn was waiting for them. She was excited and didn't want to miss a thing that her master could potentially go over here.

Izzy was well aware that his other students were older than her but that didn't keep her from anything. She felt that her age and height had nothing to do with anything. She could do anything she put her mind to.

[member="Anarya Drast"][member="Syn"]

While her Master spoke, Zaira payed close attention to him. After he left she used the force to look at the other Padawans. She was blind, so nobody would really know that she was examining them. She felt jealous when she saw the little girl, since they were both going to be getting their Lightsabers soon, but Zaira had been training to be a Jedi longer than she'd been alive. Maybe she was just that good to be getting trained like this. Zaira just headed out of the Ship, not getting any equipment. She didn't need it, not after what she had been learning from her Master. With the force she would be ready for any weather they would encounter.

[member="Syn"] [member="Anarya Drast"] [member="Isabella Denko"]

Anarya slid down as both [member="Syn"] and [member="Keiko"] headed outside. her head bowed, she focused on the Force. Letting it flow through her, she gave it a simple request. Show me that day. And it complied, with a peaceful scene of that morning, the Sith storming the gate, her valiant rally, the war, and what she had said. And she didn't like it. Ashla's hope and Bogan's rage... She knew it, a tale as old as the stars or the order. But the tale it told was much darker.

Sighing as she opened her eyes, she let herself go in the Force. It was strong here, she thought, and powerful. She could tell something, though, quite clearly. This is Ashla's planet. That thought comforted her as she stood. Returning to the room she had started in, she reached down, grabbing the robe and training saber she had left in there before exiting the ship wrapped tight in the robe.

[member="Isabella Denko"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Keiko"] [member="Isabella Denko"] [member="Anarya Drast"]

Syn looked at each of them before exiting and speaking. "Isabella make sure your bundled and warm." He held a small smirk and for a moment the thought that three of them were visually impaired slightly dawned on him and the five year old had fully working eyes. He was looking through the force and moving letting them come in close and set a fair pace. "We are heading to a place where when the force resonates and has brought one of the strongest manifestations of the lightside to bare." He knew like a few that lesser solari crystals were in the mountains here, able to be felt when crafting a saber as well as others. It was how some students were able to stay in the light having a blade that would only work for them as long as they were good.

He continued walking coming to an old carved staircase in the snow leading into a valley with a citadel built overlooking the area. That wasn't the destination the cave mouth at the bottom of it, the remains of a sith base were visible but destroyed, the rotted hide of a leviathan there as he spoke heading down. "Well when I found this place there was a prison here just after the empires first fall. These remains were filled with prisons they had captured and he continued to walk. "I found a cult down below the surface and worked to take them out. Now I am bringing you down there to see what they used and what the creature fed on for eons to survive." The jedi master walking down while he raised his hood over his head to potect from the snow that was coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom