Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Circumstance

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Subject: Hey
Sent: Benduday at 1:34am
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Hey Honey,

Been a while since we talked, I think your new job is keeping you a tad too busy for my liking. Not that things have been any easier for me. They've been next to impossible actually.

Things...things have been moving quickly. It was all going well, survey work was easy...fine, Kaile was doing good but then we...I karked up baby.

We were on Bimmsaari when the Empire hit it and Charros, we uhh...we decided to take a few days off from work, just to get away. We were walking through the markets when news about Charros hit...I'm not really sure what happened after that. The Empire didn't show up...I don't think yet at that point, but we were headed back to The Messa and everything just exploded. There was a stampede, Kaile...Kaile got hurt.

She's alive and okay, but she lost...things aren't the same.

I didn't know what to do, where to go. Eventually I just decided to go home.

We're here now with my mom and dad, Kaile won't come out of her room on the Messa, everything is...everything is broken. I don't know what to do, I wish you were here, I wish...I don't know.

I just needed to tell you, talk to you.

I love you,
Kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom