Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Circadian Deity

Her foot was asleep.

Thousands of pen pricks from spread toes down to her heel served as an unpleasant reminder. Normally she’d massage her calf or stretch her leg but the cramped space didn’t offer that sort of comfort. Such was the price of wanting to avoid your name appearing on some Sith record entering or exiting a starport. Such was the price of being a stowaway.

Go to Lorrd. Recover the bag. Make your way back. Simple enough job.

As for the contents of the bag? Perhaps it was filled with tomes of forbidden knowledge from the great university on Lorrd? Maybe it contained some sensitive incriminating document? Or just a hell of a lot of spice? She didn’t know and the guy who was paying her offered enough creds that she didn’t really care.

By far the hardest part of her task was sneaking off of a planet controlled by the Sith. It turns out the Sith don’t appreciate runaway apprentices who failed to complete their last assigned mission. Rather than charter passage off the world she reasoned it made more sense to find a vessel she could stowaway on.

After aimlessly wandering around the shadows of the crowded space port she eventually snuck onto a freighter preparing to depart and now was in the homestretch. Eloise merely had to endure the cramped space of a large locker for one brief space flight. But her foot was asleep. And it was really… really… annoying. One quick, brief, stretch outside of her hiding spot surely wouldn’t end in any trouble. It’d just be for a few seconds, walk a few paces and see if she could revitalize the feeling in between her toes.

As Eloise undid the latch she felt her balance slip. Whether it was from simple clumsiness or the deadened feeling in her foot the former Sith Apprentice went tumbling forward. Face into the metal flooring of the cargo bay, full on collision with a nearby container, and a rather loud thud followed the sudden exit from her hiding spot.

Seo Linn Seo Linn

It wasn't too uncommon to find Seo Linn on Lorrd. Even though the woman was a Jedi and this world was controlled by the Sith. Her family lived here and she was usually able to freely come and go. As long as she stayed out of the way of the Sith, there had never been any issues.

Having said goodbye to her son, sisters and parents, she now on her ship. Getting it ready for take-off, she closed up the landing ramp and gained clearance to leave. Since she used her personal ship whenever she visited Lorrd, its registration didn't raise any red flags in their system.

Once she was in the air and out of the gravity field of the planet, she closed her eyes and listened to the Force. Normally it spoke to her and guided where she went. The Silver Jedi had no need for her at the moment, but she knew there was a reason she was leaving her family behind right now.

Letting out a sigh, she punched in a set of coordinates and launched the ship into hyperspace. Only a few minutes later did she stand up. Not having been seated for very long, she didn't feel like she needed to stretch, but there was a feeling to move and she just couldn't shake it.

Following whatever was guiding her, she left the cockpit and headed to the commons area of the ship. One way took her to the rooms and the other was the cargo hold. When she came into the seating area, she heard the thud of a container fall in the cargo area.

Placing her hand on the hilt of her lightsaber, she ran in that direction. Waving her hand, the lights came on, her saber was still on her belt. Though her hand was on the hilt, ready to draw if her stowaway was hostile. Running into the room, she stopped and looked to the floor.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my ship?"

Seo wasn't one to often show emotion outwardly, but there was the question on her face and in her tone. However, there was no anger involved. Plain and simple curiosity.

Eloise Deceaux Eloise Deceaux

The stowaway rose to attention, hands rapidly dusting off the black fabric covering her thighs. Eloise’s mouth was wide and her tan eyes filled with equal measures of shock and embarrassment. Her lips tried to come together to form the words but the only thing she emitted from her mouth was a stammering of words that failed to string together a coherent sentence.

“My name is Eloise and I um,” she began before she fully processed what was happening.

Whoever this was had their hand gripped tightly to the all too familiar hilt of a lightsaber. Eloise’s lightsaber was partially obscured by her black cloak but it was likely that the captain of this ship had already noticed it. Of all the freighters the red haired woman could have chosen to make her escape from Lorrd she would pick the one ship with another force user piloting. But was she a friend or enemy of the Sith Empire?

“Uh, I apologize for the intrusion. I had business to attend to and I needed to get off Lorrd. I do not mean any harm.”

Her heart rate was accelerating a bit. Years of Sith training and natural survival instincts were screaming at her to reach for her weapon, mentally prepare herself for a fight, but common sense was dictating that she wait and play this out. If her host was friendly then this may play favorably.

Seo Linn Seo Linn

If the stowaway actually intended to harm her, then she would have done so by now. Golden eyes surveyed the sight of the woman as she stood up and landed on the almost hidden lightsaber hilt. She was also a Force user or had somehow taken that from one. Finding that rather unlikely, Seo assumed she could use the Force. This wasn't entirely a bad thing and she didn't sense anything obviously violent coming from her guest.

Taking her hand from her hilt, she kept it close. The move indicated she wasn't going to attack. At least, she hoped it would. A name was given as well as a reason for her being on the ship.

"Why didn't you just take one of the public transports to get off the planet? I can only think that you were wanting to avoid getting caught?"

It sounded like a question and it was intended as one, but the Knight was confident she stated the truth. Stepping to the side slightly, Seo motioned to the common area of the ship.

"I'm Seo Linn. You can come out and get a little more comfortable."

Her muscles relaxed a bit and the fight-or-flight instinct was beginning to cease shouting at her. Eloise lowered her guard and slowly approached the captain of whatever ship she had chosen as her getaway carriage. As her cape shifted from the movement the former Sith's eyes focused in on the one calling herself Seo Linn.

Clearing her throat the red-head replied to the query with the most honest statement she could muster. "You don't seem like you're Sith. For reasons I'd prefer not to disclose it would prove... problematic for me to be logged as visiting a Sith controlled planet."

With her left hand she brushed the bangs from her eye line as she continued to process the invitation to get more comfortable. It was an unexpected turn of events. The last time a crew had discovered her she was met with threats of criminal prosecution and accusations that only subsided after she had taken one or two limbs. This one was offering her full amenities. Slightly hesitant the uninvited passenger extended her right hand towards the generous pilot.

"My name is Eloise Deceaux. I appreciate your kindness. I can be out of your hair as soon as we're free from Sith-space."

Seo Linn Seo Linn

The Knight listened to the answer given to her by her unexpected guest and nodded. She really wasn't one to speak unless she felt the need to do so, her language would be seen in her body. In the ways, she moved or motioned. Of course, it was rude to not react verbally some of the time, she felt this might just be one of them.

"I'm a Jedi Knight, my family lives on that world. If there was any other person in this Galaxy that understands your statement, I think that would be me. Are you hungry, Eloise?"

Shaking the hand when it was offered, if Eloise was at all empathic, she wouldn't sense anything poor from Seo. While Seo extended her welcome, she should also know that the Jedi really did understand what it meant to sneak on and off a planet that was being held by what many considered to be an enemy.

"You're lucky that for the most part, they don't pay much attention to who comes and goes. For the most part."

Taking her hand back again motioned for the other woman to join her.

"Are you hungry?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom