Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cipher One [WIP]

Logging in...

Logging in...

Welcome Watcher Seven.

'Cipher One's record.'

Accessing...

Review or Update?
'Update.'
QwMNU9y.jpg

Name: Confidential
Alias: Cipher One
Homeworld: Confidential
Force Sensitive: Yes

Faction: The Sith Empire
Division: Imperial Intelligence

Species: Near-human (Vahla)
Height: 6'1''
Weight: Approx. 160
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Caucasian, light brown​
[SIZE=11pt]Appearance:[/SIZE]
  • Race: The agent is of a near-human stock, a race known as Vahla, and the upper Intelligence has cited it as a possible cause of concern. The Vahla are a human-like race that are now nomadic and seeking out their true homeworld which has become lost to them. Research has indicated that each one of them is force sensitive, and inherently tied to what the Sith call the 'Dark Side' of the Force. Beyond that they appear like any other human, aside from their skin tone which can range from grey to brown. Cipher One however has a skin tone that is light brown, and though hair colour ranges for their species, his is simply black. An aid when he must pass off simply as human due to no exterior genetic trait differing from that of a human. It is worth noting that Vahla spirituality is closely related to Sith philosophy and the race has bad history with the Jedi, and thus in relation, the Galactic Republic. Therefore it is believed by upper Intelligence that Cipher One's race may only be a distraction and not a cause for defection or disloyalty.
  • Body structure: As per the agent's training over the years it is noted that they are in excellent physical condition, not overly large, however both muscled and thin. Enabling the agent a degree of strength and fluidity. In addition we believe the agent's mind just as impressively in shape. The agent was recruited from a Sith temple and thus was given some training in their arts, despite not ultimately force sensitive enough to become one. Cipher One is capable of resisting 'mind tricks' from other force users, has mastered the art of concealing his thoughts (as tested by the overseeing Dark Lord) and we believe in a situation of interrogation will be strong enough to resist any means of questioning. Decorating his torso are numerous scars, likely caused by blades, however I chose not to question on their origin assuming either his Sith training or prior missions. In either case it is irrelevant.
  • Hair: The agent, as I had stated already, possesses black hair. Often worn short to avoid any possibility of hindering his missions and if I had to say, it is quite handsome on him. Always clean shaven he retains an appearance of total professionalism.
  • Eyes: His species retains only three general colouring of eyes: pale blue, grey, and lavender. His are of a pale blue shade.

[SIZE=11pt]Personality:[/SIZE]
  • Reserved and Collected: The agent, like many of our other Cipher Agents, has shown a large degree of being reserved in his words and actions. Though this is thought to stem from the often overseeing Sith and their tendency to become aggressive with our agents. This agent when confronted by them shows no intent either from his words, tone, or actions. It has also been reported by the visiting Sith that they are not able to properly read him. From what has been noted in his missions he never seems to crack beneath pressure, always keeping his calm despite what is occurring around him, whether that be death, sudden attacks, or any other unplanned event. Capable of reacting instantly, no doubt from constant training, he always appears to be in control of a situation.
  • Lack of Empathy: Cipher One has demonstrated a lack of empathy in many of his assignments, a positive to the higher-ups, however a cause of concern for myself. When placed into a situation in which he must at least act concerned he is notably awkward and while that has not diffused any of his assignments thus far it is still a weakness I would like to see fixed. However he appears to have little concern for his fellow agents, considering their deaths a sacrifice for the Empire, and I believe in one particular incident he made no attempt to aid a fellow agent. However I lack proof. In any regard his apparent lack of empathy at least proves an advantage when engaging his targets.
  • Loyalty: The agent has demonstrated loyalty to the Empire numerous times however has had certain run-ins with Sith, and from what I can tell his loyalty to the Empire does not quite stretch to those of the Sith. Though a controversial mission in itself he did at one point allow the death of a Sith, while still completing his ultimate goal. His reasoning behind allowing the death simply that their health is not his concern and that their death was proof enough they were too weak. This may prove disadvantageous depending on the nature of the mission but so far it is a trait that is not regarded either an advantage or disadvantage. His loyalty to the whole of the Empire sufficient enough.
  • Combat philosophy: While trained to engage the enemy in a multitude of ways Cipher One routinely prefers a subtle approach, often choosing distance as his advantage. An excellent sniper he often leads his target into an area he know he can get the shot, or sets up a trap to hold them in place. But when not permitted such a means of removal he will often then utilize a more specialized means. Stalking his target until the right moment, or closing the distance enough to utilize his throwing knives, or in the rare case engaging the enemy directly and using his short-sword to discreetly eliminate them. He has also reportedly hacked droids, terminals, and a wide range of electronics or outright sabotaging speeders to kill the target. Additionally he does not hesitate to utilize every advantage given to him, whether that is the environment, or some thing as small as using dirt or water. In any case he has proven himself an effective assassin, generally preferring to kill his target without alerting any one nearby. Of course when he must he will eliminate much more blatantly.
  • Intelligence: Also of note is his intelligence and cleverness on the field. He knows how to push the buttons of a target when necessary, he has proven himself an able mechanic and knowledgeable with electronics. Also a fast learned when need be he also appears to be a few steps ahead of targets and peers alike as otherwise seen, outmanoeuvring most with his mind alone. Especially when engaging force users, though that no doubt stemming from his early training, he however handles them both efficiently and intelligently rarely being thrown off guard. In his interactions with me he only asks questions absolutely necessary or that would gain him the most insight, and in my early dealings with the agent, was no doubt sizing me up intellectually.
  • Charm: A trait he does not often utilize when on the job instead being the very personification of professional and reserved he however is quite the outgoing man when placed in a social environment, very much one of ambition and confidence that together with a dry humour paint him as quite charming.
  • Spirituality: Though a quality not observed in many of our agents he is a very religious man, but it is a trait that should be expected of his species. The Vahla believe in a deity named, as you guessed it, Vahl. I believe he belongs to his people's only noted 'religion'– the Ember of Vahl. After each kill it has been recorded he says some thing akin to a prayer, and I believe he keeps record of each and every target he eliminates, offering them as 'sacrifices' to the deity Vahl. When I questioned him directly on it he proceeded to explain that the goddess Vahl visits his people through visions and dreams, and that it was not the Sith who granted him his additional powers, but rather Vahl. Whether it is true or not I have observed notable oddities in relation to his belief.
    Ember of Vahl: The Vahla have been noted to all be force sensitive to one degree or another, and it is believed that this force sensitivity is inherently of the darkside, and so early in their history their members were engaged by the Jedi and for the most part destroyed. Now the species as a whole searches for their homeworld somehow lost to them. Their species has aided the Sith Empire in the past in hunting the Jedi. The religion however is based around their goddess, Vahl, who is said to have once been a powerful force user who led their people to the conquering of their homeworld. Those devoted to the religion inflict scars upon themselves.

[SIZE=11pt]Weaknesses and Strengths:[/SIZE]
Weaknesses
  • Arrogance: His arrogance has at times proven to be a negative in that he assumes little of his targets, believing himself incapable of losing, and so a mission does not go completely to plan in due part to this arrogance. Though not enough to make him an incompetant agent it is a trait however that requires work or I believe it will eventually lead to the failing of a sensitive mission, or perhaps even his own due to underestimating a target.
  • Loyalty to Species: While I do not believe this trait is of any danger to the Empire, upper Intelligence would like for me to remark on it irregardless. Because his species is determined to find their lost homeworld the higher-ups are concerned that one day he may run into a situation that may place him between deciding to uncovering information about his lost home or completing a mission. From what I understand of the Vahla I highly doubt this will ever become an issue however, solely because I do not believe they will ever find their homeworld. In any case.
  • Stubbornness: A troubling trait of Cipher One, despite all his skill, is his occasional attempts to try a failed method over and over despite obvious outcome. Need I quote the often quoted definition of insanity? Though not yet arising as a problem his stubbornness may eventually lead him to defying a mission's parameters or a superior's order simply because he believes his method is better. Although in this Empire that is a trait that has historically made many person's careers or launched a young Sith to ultimate power. But thus far Cipher One has followed each and every order issued to him, even when it was to spare a target he was previously ordered to kill. At least for now, I do not believe we need to be concerned he may defy an order.
  • Love of Art: Though I would normally consider this neither an advantage or disadvantage - even irrelevant in a report such as this, there was an instance in which the agent had a clear shot to end his target that he however hesitated on when in the way of his shot was a valued structure. He completed his mission successfully however not quite as quickly, which was the only reason that this is considered a minor negative for now. He has demonstrated an absolute love for music, and an interest in all other mediums of art. Whether that is a painting, statue, poetry, or whatever else. Personally I find it quite... attractive of a trait. But on a professional note it has once before caused him to hesitate and Intelligence will not tolerate a second incident.
  • Lack of raw power: Though certainly strong he has however focused his personal training to be swift and only sufficiently strong enough to handle most situations, but if ever faced with a target in close range with a larger muscle mass than himself, he will certainly be overpowered. Of course the opposite side of this coin is that he will likely be able to out manoeuvre them. In any case a lack of raw strength is being considered a possible disadvantage but it has thus far proven not to hinder him overly much in his missions.
  • Mysophobia: An odd trait I have noted thus far but he appears to be afraid of germs, and will take unnecessary precautions when dealing with a corpse, or any other mysterious 'goo', as he described it. He has not allowed it to get in the way of his missions so far but subsequent one he will wash, and wash, and wash, and wash a bit more in order to rid his hands of these germs. In addition he will wash every single bit of his equipment and clothing so none of it is plagued by any sort of possible dirt or such. I have personally watched him wash his hands approximately twenty-two times in a row, at one point following a mission. Which makes certain variables in missions a small disadvantage. If he were ordered to retrieve an item from within a body I can theorize that he will wash his hands three times as long afterwards, or if not given the chance, be distracted by it enough to actually effect his performance.
Strengths
  • Force abilities:
  • Physical condition:
  • Familiarity with Military Equipment:
  • Familiarity with Security Equipment:
  • Intelligence:
  • Highly alert:
  • Reader:
[SIZE=11pt]Education & Training:[/SIZE]
Sith Training:
  • The Force:
  • Jedi Hunting: