Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cinkai-Class Heavy Carrier Cruiser

Nyxie

【夢狐】
P-1112_Aigaion.jpg
ace-combat-6-fires-of-liberation-20070719044756644.jpg
(Photos from Ace Combat 6 :: Aigaion :: Copyright NAMCO)​

[DEVELOPMENT]
__~~~Pending
[MANUFACTURER]
__Ri'ess Regal Drives
____with
__Baktoid Industrial Systems
[MODEL]
__Cinkai-Class Heavy Carrier/Command Cruiser
[CLASSIFICATION]
__Heavy Carrier Cruiser
__(Star Destroyer ooc)
[AFFILIATION]
__Mnenchei Dominion
[DIMENSIONS]
__Length: 406.01 meters
__Wingspan: 1,824.33 meters
__Fuselage Width: 158.47 meters
__Height: 138.24 meters
[MODULARITY]
__Non-Modular w/o Dry Dock Modification
[PRODUCTION]
__Minor
____60
[CONSTRUCTION]
__Alusteel Frame
__Titanium Alloy Chassis
__Misc. other metals and compounds
[ROLE]
__Carrier
__Heavy Cruiser
[POWERPLANT]
__(32) RRDI RamDrive Engies
__(2) I-c1x Heavy Solar Ionization Reactors
__Unique Hypderdrive Reactor
[HYPERDRIVE RATING]
__Class 1.0
__Backup, Class 9.0
__Secondary Backup, Class 13.0
[MINIMUM CREW]
__12 bridge crew (2 pilots, 4 navigators, 6 system operators)
__50 hangar operations crew
__200 maintenance personnel
[COMPLIMENT]
_ 2,800 personnel
[ARMAMENT]
____Carrier Frigate Grade
__(16) Quad-Laser Batteries
__(4) Flak Cannons
__(4) Turbolasers
[HANGAR]
____Carrier Frigate Grade
__(24) MMS-0510.A2 Heavy Starfighters
__(12) MMS-0510.A1 Heavy Starfighters
__(4) Gunship Storage
[NON-COMBAT EQUIPMENT]
__Relativistic Shielding
__Light Cruiser Class Ray Shield
__Light Cruiser Class Particle Shield w/ IFF disabler for incoming/outgoing stationed craft
__Ray Shields for Runway Takeoff and Landing Ports
[PASSENGER CAPACITY]
__600 non-essential personnel
[SUBLIGHT SPEED / MANEUVERABILITY]
__Speed: Class 5.5
__Maneuverability: Class 5.5
[DESCRIPTION]
____IC:
__The Cinkai-Class Heavy Cruiser was originally created to be the flagship of the in development/newly formed royal navy of the Mnenchei Monarchy in Sol Umbra, before its rise to galactic power. Limited in their knowledge of computer and drive systems, their engineering corps works with two other ship and drive corporations to construct the massive (at least to their standards) vessel. While the individual design was developed on Sikune, the systems were designed off-world by Rendili, as well as the main body parts engineered by Rienar. All components were their shipped to Ansion for the final construction of the ship by the joint collaboration. In secret, two vessels were made; the second taking permanent residence in the Sol Umbra system as a part of Sikune's naval defense force. Later, the vessel was given to Baktoid for full study and production in multiples, where specialized shipyards were built on Ansion and Sikune to house the uniquely-shaped ships.

____OOC:
__The Cinkai is based heavily on the real-world Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier. The dimensions of the Nimitz were taken into direct account when measuring the main dimensions of the Cinkai for as close to absolute realism as possible. As it is basically a carrier deck on wings, the armament and under-deck hangar space has been realistically accounted by the use of the Carrier Frigate classification for Armaments and Hangars. Despite its long wingspan, the fuselage of the ship is in line with a heavy Frigate rather than a Star Destroyer or higher.
__The vessel was measured using several different gauging techniques as well as crude measurements of the dimensions shown from near-perfectly straight top, front and 45x45x45 degree views from actual photos and generated line-art. This ensures that the measurements are fair and that the armament is as realistic as possible. Crew and cargo also reflect those numbers.
[INTENT]
__To create a fun, unique ship that reflects the ideology and nature of the Mnenchei as well as to give us a means of defense/military force. A faction with no ships is like a goat with no teeth (No offense intended to Grumpy, I just now realized how coincidential that was lol). I was hoping to avert the need for a Dev seeing as I/we finally have the means and right to produce a ship with such a wingspan though it is still far and below that of any Major capital ship.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] No, nothing is abandoned. It's just that I'm getting the runaround with the app for Major status and these were to be mass produced IIRC. So it's not my fault, I didn't know it would take this long. Sorry. Ya only go major once, so it won't happen again! ^^;

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

I'm going to go ahead and move this into the archives, until you've been granted Major Faction status. This is not a denial, just a cleaning up of sorts, and you can PM me or another staffer when you've reached Major Faction and done the appropriate shipyard development thread required for ships exceeding 1000m(40+ posts by at least three writers IIRC). Once those are complete you can PM me or another staffer and have it put back in the factory for judging.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

While not indicative of any judgement on the ship, I'm moving this into the Archives. Once the Dev thread is completed, @mention me and I'll get it brought back out to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom