Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chora Ike

matsu_zps515242ba.jpg
NAME: Chora Ike.
FACTION: Jedi
SPECIES: Falleen
HEIGHT: 6 foot
WEIGHT: 149
EYES: Brown
HAIR: White
SKIN: Green
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes she was

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Weakness:​
Cannot affect the living world​
Cannot be seen by people other then wife and daughter​
Bound in a saber crystal​
SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

BIOGRAPHY:
"If you are reading this Snowflake then i am gone. I hope it was with you at the end of a long and happy life. I hope I have left behind fond memories and something that has resembled the joy seeing you brought me daily. To Reiko and Orihime I hope you have become strong women able to forge futures better then mine. I hope you have become strong jedi and done the order a service.
However if you are reading this and I have fallen... Know that I am sorry Snowflake. I have fought the darkness with you as my crutch. On Kessel as we were subjected to hell I found the kernal of the darkside within me. I fought it, I thought being with you. That training you would make up for running and letting my master die. It obviously didn't work.Be strong Matsu, I have seen it in you, I have seen your kindness and compassion. Never lose that.
Remember what we were told on Dxun when we arrested that cult. When the Mandalorians spoke about the ones who were lost. Do not weep for me, I will wait for you always. With a drink in my hand and a flower. Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."
Chora

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom