Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choosing the Path

[For public purposes, speech will be translated, but for all intents and purposes, they are speaking Sith]

With Korriban lost to the Pure-Bloods, and no place to call home except for the the ship, Adzatsmam had to figure out what the next step for his tribe would be. The ship was getting too cramped, and he knew his people were saddened from the event that occurred when they finally came back home... He sought out one of the oldest of his tribe, one of the Kissai, the wisest of his people and the most knowledgeable to help him and his people in this quest. This meeting would set him in the right direction, for him and his people. "Our wise elder, I request your guidance," he said as he slowly walked into the temple-made area of the ship. Not exactly a temple, but as religiousy as they could make it. The Kissai looked up and looked over at Adzatsmam and smiled, "You wish to know what our people should do in this dire time, Vazir?" she spoke, rising from her meditation. "Yes, please," he continued, kneeling down to her. "Stand, for the leader of our people should bow to no one, less we seem weak." The Kissai closed her eyes and stretched her arms out, connecting to the force to see in what direction it would pull her to. Adzatsmam waited for the answer he so wished for.

As the Kissai breathed calmly, Adzatsmam became anxious... but he dared not interrupt her as he slowly rose to stand. He closed his eyes to lend her strength as the Force flowed with her. "Vezir... we have many tasks we must complete... before we may live in peace again with our people and a new home." She finally spoke, raising Adzatsmam's attention as he looked desperate. "Please, tell me, Viae! Tell me all of the tasks, and I will urgently complete them! Our people must be happy again, they must thrive! I am a new Vyres, and I can not do this alone..." He spoke with fright in his voice, for the fear his people may not be able to survive on this crusted ship anymore, since their hope had all been destroyed. The Kissai closed her eyes again and took a breath, "Be calm, Vazir. You must show strength to our people, they believe, we believe, in you. Even when I am gone, I trust that you will find the path to our peace."

Adzatsmam realized he had become unstable, scared, and desperate... knowing had to calm down and rest himself. He looked down as he rested his eyes. "I apologize, my Viae, please. I need to know what task I must undertake to ensure I can rebuild the hope of our people, and eventually take them home. I only ask for your guidance." He breathed slowly. The kissai smiled at his with her old and tired eyes, resting her hands on his shoulders, which prompted Adztasmam to look up and open his ears. "We must speak to those who were once our enemy, and request back for the items that they have stolen from us." Adzatsmam grew an angry expression and clenched his fists, "It's all their fault! They killed our people, destroyed our hope, they--" "Shhh, Vazir, be calm. They are no longer our enemies, that time is over. They are children of our enemies. Just as our children have nothing to do with the struggles our ancestors fought through in the Great War."

Adzatsmam grew sad once more, thinking about the children and families of his tribe, the tribe he swore to protect and care for, and lead to greatness. He relaxed his uneasy fists, but still... he was at unrest, and still angered. Listening to the Viae only calmed his anger and hopes of revenge slightly. His species a warrior caste, and very prone to such things. "Be still, my Vazir. When you speak to them, you must not need to be friendly, but do not be their enemy. Remember, our knowledge of our people and powers are extremely limited. And they will have the knowledge we seek. If you are angered by them, remember they are the key to our future. But Vazir. You must listen." The seriousness in the Kissai's voice made Adzatsmam attentive more than ever. "For now, we can not reenact what our ancestors did. In the future, we may explore our paths. But right now, we must fight for our people, we can not fight for the galaxy. The familes are more important, do you understand?"

Adzatsmam nodded with a bold face, "I understand, my Viae. I will not search for, or force my people in search of making metoo powerful. I will not search for absolute power of the people of the galaxy. First, we must ensure our peoples happiness." He closed his eyes, tilting his head forward, "I swear to this, my Viae." The Kissai also tilted her head with closed eyes, touching with the dark red forehead of Adzatsmam's, sharing thoughts before pulling away and giving him a stern look. "Now, Vazir. To ensure you will not become enraged against our old enemies, I must protect you. Will you allow me?" Adzatsmam blinked, and nodded, "Yes, my Viae, I trust you only do what is best for our people and I." The Kissai slowly pulled away from the closeness that Adzatsmam and her shared as she reached out to place two fingers upon Adzatsmam's forehead and closed her eyes. Adzatsmam closed his eyes as the Kissai began her power, pulling forward the Force powers of the other priests and some from Adzatsmam, memory rubbing his anger and negative thoughts, and also wiping the critical memories of the Old Republic and what they did to the Sith. For Adzatsmam, he took a slow breath, humming. It was as if a weight had been taken off of his shoulders, and he was a little happier.

"Now, Vazir," the Viae spoke, "I will scribe a list of the items our enemies may have, and the enemies that may have them. When we have these items in our possession, we may, again, have hope in living out our lives as we truly should." A slightly disgruntled face formed upon Adzatsmam's face, "But Viae, I don't know if they will just hand over the items. After the great war, they may still hate our kind for just being alive. And it is very hard to communicate, what if I accidentally insult them?" The Kissai slowly shook her head for a moment, "Just as the force guides me, it will guide you, and it will also guide those you speak to that are strong in the force. If you tell the truth, they will know. And if you lie, they won't feel well with trusting you. This is for our people, and not for conquering, my Vazir. And some items may not even be in the hands of our old enemies, but within the territory they control. Speak clear, and speak true. That is all I can do to help you."

For a final time, Adzatsmam sighed, hoping he could have gotten just a little more help from his Viae. Although he had first expected less, one step was very much better than none. "Is there truly no more you can help me with, Viae? Perhaps you could accompany me to these arrangements, these talks? I fear I may cause aggression or distrust. Our kind has always been--" "Our kind have always been strong, brave, and empowering as long as they stuck with each other and fought for each other. You are on a mission for your people, Vazir. Do not fret in this time of need! Show our people you are the best for them, show them you can give the better life you have always promised!" She exclaimed, but only in a slightly louder voice to make it stick in Adzatsmam's head.

"Yes, my Viae," he spoke softly, bowing slightly, "I understand my task and what I must do. This is not just a task, but a larger piece in a puzzle that is a mighty campaign for my people. I will seek your guidance once these tasks are completed, for you, for me, and for my people." The Kissai slowly nodded with a smile. Adzatsmam didn't know it yet, but this first task was a test. Trials to see if he was fit for his people, and also a test for the Shahku Tribe, to see if they could survive and find a new place to call home and actually live, no longer just surviving. "That sounds correct, my Vazir. Now go, find the objects we require and return here, for we must be whole again." Adzatsmam nodded and turned to leave. "Thank you, my Viae."

Adzatsmam took his time as he left the ships temple, heading towards the bridge. He must not be too hasty, but he must not be too slow. He was going to be a proud warrior, and a great leader for his people. But for this, he knew, he must not take the Shahku's home into such territory, as even if neutral... there was possibility for aggression. As he arrived to the bridge, he became smart in the way of leading, as if a switch was flipped. He was no longer afraid or lost. "My people," he spoke to the inside the bridge. "Summon the Engineers. Let us learn how to control this vessel adequately. I need to strong and smart warriors to accompany me. I have spoken to the Viae, for what we should do next. I will instill hope back into our people, and find our home. This ship is our proof of our determination and love for each other. Let us take care of it."

The Massassi agreed and nodded, a few walking away to get the engineers, two Massassi took a step forward and bowed to Adzatsmam, "We will come with you, Vazir. What is it we must do?" They asked. "The Viae has given us tasks to complete, items to find, old enemies we must speak kindly to. The Great War has been over for a very, very long time. their children, and our children, are innocent of the crimes committed during those times. Even possibly, these old enemies could become friends. We must be respectful, but ever vigilant. Will you follow me?" The two Massassi hummed and nodded, "Anything for our people, Vazir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom