Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choirless Jedi

So I just made Lahi, and she doesn't have many ties to much, besides that she's nebulously a 'padawan' and part of the 'network' instead of a single Order...

Which makes it really hard to find a way to break into RPing!

Would anyone be willing to help out a bit? :) Could be a ton of different things! Fellow padawans, non-jedi, I dunno!

I think I wanna avoid any darkside seduction until she's a bit established at least, though I'm open for that eventually!

[member="Lahi Te'ala"]

Greetings, O Girly One!

Zak manages to get around, from the Jedi Academy Temple on Yavin 4, to the Jedi Order Temple on Lothal and the Silver Jedi Temple on Voss. So if you need a tour guide, training buddy, or are desperate for credits enough to babysit... feel free to give me a holler. :)

Tour Guide/Training Buddy would be hilarious, seeing as Zak is like 100x better trained than Lahi. Since you know. They've had any training at all. Hm.

[member="Zak Dymo"]

I'm sure meeting someone well traveled and insightful would be huge for her too! :)

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Lahi Te'ala"]

The Jedi Academy Network maintains ties to all the other Jedi Temples.

Zak is technically Silver Jedi, but he trains on Lothal and Yavin 4 too. So, there's no reason Lahl couldn't take in the Silver Temple or train in the Lothal one.

We can start on Yavin 4 if you like though. It's where Zak did his Force Heal training, and a great location.

I mean, Lahi loves exploration and having fun, but she's not much of a pilot! And she also is hypnotic and has some trauma related to her cultures tendency to make pilots crash and die due to it.

If you have a strong will, and are willing to teach her to be that co-pilot, she'd be down though!

[member="Hestan Kantrael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom