Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Children of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.

inactivechar01

I
Name: Children of the Damned
Intent: Give more 'lore' to The Harbinger's character development and pawns of destruction that are directly connected with operations.
Affiliation: The Harbinger [True Loyalty]; Varies [Fake Loyalty]
Availability: Common
Quality: C
Type: Self-explosive Unit.
Strength: Varies. They act alone or spread out to cover more area of destruction. But for the sake of having a number - 250.
Description:

Children of the Damned is an iconic name to pick for such a unit. A unit of mentally deranged people capable of giving their life for the sake of taking others' names. Just like the Darkfriends, they vary completely one from another. One thing, just like the Darkfriends, that connects them is their radicalism and obsession with the nihilistic cause of The Harbinger.

What separates them from the Darkfriends is that they directly participate in the operations. In the action itself, while the Darkfriends would primarily act as supportive rules. E.g a Darkfriend would procur arsenal to a Child of the Damned while the Child of the Damned would be the one using it.

With just a slight guidance of Sith magic tampering with the minds of these men and women, they become fanatical converts ready to die for their cause. None of them know The Harbinger, none know his identity (logically), their unfaltering faith and ignorance makes them perfect pawns in the games of The Harbinger. The game of keeping his identity unknown.

Unlike the Darkfriends, it is not rare for Children of the Damned to know each other but that would only happen during operation brief. Otherwise, they all have their normal lives to live.
Links: N/A

inactivechar01

I
[member="Judah Dashiell"]

I've put a rough estimate of 250 peeps always online for 'business'

[member="The Harbinger"]
The one concern I have is that this mob of 250 wouldn't operate together would they?

What sort of equipment do they have, and what justification do you have for them being C quality, that implies experience and/or military training.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Ah, well, could you archive this ? I want to get the NPC unit of trainers to justify this up first and then I will get back on this one, if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom