Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Pie (Alva)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Matsu rubbed her hands together at the thought, with Alva's help here in the unknown regions she had been able to go through some area's and make some progress, now she was using Ikki's friend to get some more help and set up more connections. The look on her face while she piloted the ship down towards the planet to meet her here. A section of the planet chosen for its remoteness and serene settings while droids were working on the construction of the warehouse they could use to store and just like before... Only now Matsu was review information with the HUman Replica Droid as Harmony held the solid state hologram she could manipulate to be their own designs. Matsu was working on something new and special.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

This was becoming too bothersome.

Alva was fine with being called upon once for a fairly reasonable business deal, and even having to once again make the travel the second time her maid's cousin had requested her presence again as well when the rewards had been worth it. However, this was becoming far too friendly for the crinan woman to let slide. There were plenty of other ways and people with which the Sasori company could make contact. After all, Alva was a busy person trying to run an Empire alongside other important figures championing the Imperial Cause. Wasting her time to help other people on their work ended up weakening how much time and effort she could give to her own people. The young woman made no effort to hide her displeasure either as she stood at the end of the ramp of the Imperial transport, arms crossed and foot tapping while she waited impatiently and unhappily.

There was a look on Matsu's face as she arrived to meet Alva and he bowed while speaking and walking with something in her hands. A casing with some of the new things they had developed and she spoke. "I am sorry for not being here to greet you." She listened to the sound of the construction in the background before she looked at the princess. "I have brought some of our newer products for you, Ikki said you might like them and other things." She had the shuttles that they could produce and store in ships en mass for testing situations and storage without endangering pilots.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

There wasn't anything really that would assuage Alva's mood on the matter, she was tired of being called out, but yet she had come anyway, benefits or not she was just growing fatigued from trying to keep up with all her duties. Regardless, she tried to at least keep her voice from sharing the opinion of her expression as she responded to the bow offered to her by the other woman. "I look forward to seeing them then, especially if Ikki's opinion of them is that they are useful. Although I confess there seems to be an overflow of business, I hope that means good things since it appears to be requiring both our attention so frequently."

Matsu looked at her and raised an eyebrow as she spoke. "Business has been picking up with some of the places we have been searching my teams got summoned to the planet temple. Its priests wanting them to handle the debunked and sects that left their stuff inside. A planets worth of religious iconography including tomes from different groups." She had a look on her face while leading the way and opening the case while she pulled out a pistol with a scope and sight on it. "ONe of our new field pistols, verpine rail technology allows it to fire near silent, have longer distances and it delivers a heavy impact against some of the strongest materials for armor."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Well that was rather fortuitous for them then wasn't it. Alva had to confess that Ikki's cousin certainly had an expansive operation going on, far across the galaxy and with many rather unique locations. Although that also had to lead to horrible transportation and supply costs to get things from place to place for their company. Still, from the sounds of it business couldn't be better for them if they were creating things like a miniature railgun packed into a pistol. . . . and making it silent at that. Something like that seemed a bit implausible, but then many would likely say the same about a young maid who used razer sharp strings to murder people. "The Verpine have always been well known for their superior technology, but on the other hand it is rather expensive and not to mention usually delicate as well. One has to be careful with such equipment, but rest assured knowing its quality. The B-Wing Fighter and Verpine Sniper Rifle are good examples of such."

Matsu continued and leading into the warehouse as she stood over it and nodded in agreement to the princess. "They do make superior technology and their shatter rifles have been made in pistol form... just they are very small and don't have as much ammo." She brought it out while the droids now well practiced in this art of erected buildings and warehouses for them. She presented the pistol and spoke. "Sixty shots, scope and small computer built onboard to give you a better safety feature. Biometric hand locks so only you will be able to use it which can be dangerous but there is an option to make it open for everyone. We also have it made to hold attachments under its barrel for customizing and." She hand it with the barrel pointed to the ground. "With the beamer tech and our latest armor suit it can be a dangerous combination."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

There were many different races and cultures in the galaxy well known for their combat tools, prowess, or technology. The Mandalorians and Echani, were such examples, though they were not the only ones. The wookiees could also fit into that grouping if one were to press for it. After all, they were immensely powerful with strict hunting traditions and technology like the bowcaster which many around the galaxy revered as a mighty weapon. This newest pistol from the Verpine colonies though, sounded immensely superior. Perfect integrated security measures to ensure it was unusable by enemies, more shots than the famed shatter pistol, and it sounded like Matsu intended for the weapon to combine the technology they developed from the paddle beamers. "Sounds incredible, but costly. It must cost a small fortune for customers looking to purchase it from the market. Then again, what verpine tool isn't causing a ruckus in the market."

"Well I would prefer and am hoping if we gave a price it would be reasonable. Though I admit I do not know what a reasonable price would be for such a thing. For now between this and the sonic shotgun we developed for use against force users we also have some designed. I am not certain how useful they could be but we have plenty of ideas and the ability to mass produce pistols like this for those who seek an edge." Matsu offered her a smile, the look on her face as they were getting the construction efforts better and better before she also offered looks for alva at the princesses skills. "Though there is some other things we have here. Sakura is an old Imperial world and its citizens are loyal and I figured you might want to get some of the governors here to help support you."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alva was starting to wonder if Matsu's business was in the form of developing tools and weapons specifically for use against force users. After all, if the paddle beamer attachment they concocted in their last meeting could be applied to this verpine rail pistol then by all means it seemed like something one would arm special forces squads whose sole task was to eliminate enemy Sith or Jedi on the battlefield. That and maybe her maid's cousin was using the whole expansion business as a setup to excuse her for touring the galaxy's scenic spots. Part of the crinan woman wondered if that really was it as Matsu explained how Sakura was a rather dignified Imperial world. "That may be useful, but if that was the main objective you would have said so from the start. The weapon you've developed is of great interest, but I am curious if its really so easy to manufacture as you say to mass produce."

Matsu looked at Alva and held in a small grin. "It is somewhat, one of the first places I went was to my family home, they were nobles on Atrisia and supported the Empire's rise each time... Which made them a great deal of credits and allowed them to be in charge of certain offices. Their credits and contacts in certain circles have allowed me to get more of a foothold out here then most see and I like to keep them safe. Having them able to help out their Empire is invaluable as they dislike the sith greatly." She had explained a lot and her family with Junko had been on Atrisia seeing the emperor first bite off far more then he could chew and going after the Protectorate and then when retreating he gave the entire empire to the Fringe. That had cost them a lot compared to other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom