Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chasing dreams (Open)

Token looked at the Witch Elder then back at Char-li, why was she talking to him first? It didn’t really matter. She still had her purple rock. And it was purple! That was exciting to the blonde. She smiled as she ran her hand over its smooth surface. She was listening to the conversation and waiting her time, being polite, right? Yes. And quiet. And not trying to squeal.

The Elder nodded. “So you wish to learn what it is to be a Blue Coral Diver, what we’re about. What are you going to use this for? Good for the tribe that you have performed the first step into acceptance with, or do you seek to harm us?” Her eyes looks over to Token and it was clear that the blonde would have to answer for this question, but she was observing the area around her, smiling at the intricate designs.

[member="Char-Li Luzerei"]

Why did he want to learn the traditions of a Blue Coral Diver? Simple, eternal life. No not for himself but for the cultures of the tribe. Either way, he loves tribal stuff and rituals and all the jazz that comes with the actual initiations.

"I wish to be able to evolve, more than just my Mandalorian Armor and more than just the soldier-- mercenary I already am. I wish to be a Mandalorian fighter who has the tenacity of his people, resilience of a Clone Wars era soldier, and the wisdom and understanding of a Blue Coral Diver, along with other traditions I will seek and pick up from the galaxy we all call our home. That is my gain, your culture's survival and my evolution so that you may claim me as one of your own with no hesitation."

This was truth, he even took his as something of a challenge and quest of his. Because as it was once said to him, "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - A warrior is more than his armor"

[member="Token Waters"]

This man knew how to speak to a crowd, that was what the Witch Elder was thinking. She smiled, a soft, but not unpleasant smile as she nodded. “So, you wish to take us with you, and spread parts of our teachings that meld with who and what you are.” She nodded again. “Very good.”

Spreading the seed of the Blue Coral Divers, that was something that was desperately needed. People the galaxy over should come to these shores, to be tested, to add to the Clan and to take away from the Clan.

Even Token smiled at Char-Li. But the blonde always smiled.

“And yourself, Initiate Waters?”

Initiate? That was not expected from Token. Could they tell she was a Force user? Probably, she DID blast them with a very modified version of the Force scream. And could they also tell that Char-Li was not a Force user?

She assumed as much.

“I would like to work myself into the Clan. To better serve the galaxy, and better serve myself.” The water always called to her. Why fight it?

Char-Li smiled at her response to his truth and such thing. There wasn't much to please him, even make him grin, but smile was something of a feat of sorts. He had the emotion hidden behind his helmet but it would be visible if it weren't. There was a few things that he would never show or admit to willingly, being happy or showing emotions other than coldness.

This was going to be something different.

He didn't mind if he wasn't going to pass the trials too much, just as he takes up the information and the teaches of the divers. That's all he could really ask for.

[member="Token Waters"]

There was a lot of work to be done, she was sure of it, but Token wanted to make sure she at least made the proper first step in dealing with the Blue Coral Diver Clan. She was curious as to what was expected of them. She was hoping her answer was appropriate for the witch.

“Very well. We can begin with trials and education of our system. For Token, though, things will need to begin later. We’re not quite equipped or ready for our next batch of witches. Its… a process.” She looked between the pair.

“What are your thoughts, staying here, learning a bit, and then working on what we can for both of you?”

Char-Li merely gestured to Token, "It was her idea to really take me here, I'm glad and more than grateful to be here, but really, I'm here with her." He crossed his arms and took up a small stance that showed a bit of curiosity around the whole idea.

"However, I do plan on staying here, learning your ways, and finding a way for everyone to be benefited."

[member="Token Waters"]

Char-Li merely gestured to Token, "It was her idea to really take me here, I'm glad and more than grateful to be here, but really, I'm here with her." He crossed his arms and took up a small stance that showed a bit of curiosity around the whole idea.

"However, I do plan on staying here, learning your ways, and finding a way for everyone to be benefited."

[member="Token Waters"]

//Just a repost

She nodded. It really had been her call to bring Char-Li along. And she was really happy she did. The girl needed a few more friends in the galaxy, and this man? He proved himself really resourceful. He was here on Dathomir and seemed to be surviving pretty well. And he made it through the same trial as she did.

“If he can stay with us, I’d like that. He earned his way here too.” The blonde nodded as she looked at the Elder.

She took a one-two beat and nodded. “Very well, Initiate Waters and Mandalorian Luzerei, you will be able to begin training in our ways and customs.” The elder smiled at the pair. “If you have anything from your sky-ship, we can have you brought there and back.” Token nodded this time, she did have a few things, she looked to Char-Li.

“Are you fine with staying, do you need to go anywhere? Take care of business?”

"I'm find with staying, actually. I intend on finishing the initiation full and full."

Char-Li grinned softly before taking his head off and moving his rather untamed hair from his eyes. There was something about the whole romanticism of being in a tribe that made him love the feeling of being a part of something more than himself.

"Y'know, I might've found my new home," he muttered to Token, estatic about the thought of staying with a close group of people, even if they were a majority of females, he wouldn't mind, not that he intended anything other than being a part of the tribe. He yearned for something to call him and people to call family, but he never really found that, well maybe until now and maybe with the Mandos. He never really talked to the Mandos, but hell, it's something he's been really thinking about.

[member="Token Waters"]

Token had a few things she wanted to grab. She had a journal she started keeping from one trip or another. She wanted that, so she could write everything down. Token lived for the romantic ideals of the world, and this one? That was just the same! She was excited to be learning, but she knew she was needed elsewhere in the galaxy too. Stuff was… going on. She didn’t know what it was, or how she knew, but she did. It was the Force, it was family… That was the deus ex machina here.

“Wanna come back to the ship for a moment? I need to grab a few things.” And well, she wanted company, she doubted the Blue Coral Divers would eat Char-Li if she was gone, but they were primal woman, and all. “But yeah, I think this is going to be my new home base, at least for the interim. I’ve got a few things to worry about in the galaxy, but…” She shrugged. This felt right.

Char-Li nodded, sliding his helmet back onto his head and sealing it. He wasn't really one to leave an companion along to fend for themselves when he could actual be of assistance of any sort. This meant even a short walk, if he could carry things he will. He never was one for a lot of material possessions, but he had a few.

"I'll accompany you, of course. Least I can do."

Char-Li felt semi-safe now that he got accustomed to the land, actually have a sort of mental image of how places were and how to traverse the land without really hurting himself as much as he would. But it wasn't the experience so much as the accompaniment of Token that helped him.

[member="Token Waters"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom