Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charter

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
So guys and gal.... hehe

I guess we need to kick off the meeting.

form the Directorate and sign something like a charter maybe some articles or even a declaration maybe....

have a drink and toast not having to deal with major factions directly anymore.

I think Gir and I have also set up future threads with the pirates/criminal organization.

I had a thought....

I took out a cloaked Recusant light destroyer in the last thread. What if...

DuN DuN Daaaaaaa

this group had discovered some long hidden CIS catch of droid ships.

just an idea.

anyway Ven should have Aurora tiered up soon and I will tier up to 3 with MCS.

after that I am helping Gir get Lucerne up to 4 then MCS to 4.

anyway good day to all you corporate types.

Reshmar said:
So guys and gal.... hehe

I guess we need to kick off the meeting.

form the Directorate and sign something like a charter maybe some articles or even a declaration maybe....

have a drink and toast not having to deal with major factions directly anymore.
I just ran across this post last night and it got me thinking about this meeting.

From an IC standpoint, we haven't really established how the Directorate came to be and formally what it is. This thread should obviously establish that, but I think that we should use it as a development thread for Codex location submission, something like a Directorate Headquarters on Hast.

I envision this as part corporate resort on a private island to conduct meetings, business transactions, and so forth, but also something of a military base as well. That way, if someone comes around to Hast to mess it up (like recently on Dromund Kaas) or attacks a corporate asset there, we have something already established to help defend it.

As a side benefit, this thread could count towards our "misc thread" requirements for Tier up, and I can see this potentially be used for as a contract for IGBC if we have them finance the building of the base.

Thoughts?

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Lan Porgata"] | [member="Reshmar"]

ADM. Reshmar

Lets build a 4km orbital defense platform in orbit over the island between us we can bounce the dev out pretty fast and be like "look bitches we made a 4km station suck it" the new rules being released would give us basically 2 battlecruisers in orbit. I mean 4000 guns.... hells yeah.

and we can do a 10km civil station also. Why... because we can.... and well no one else has done it yet.

[member="Gir Quee"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Lan Porgata"]

ADM. Reshmar

as we have it set up so far after the raid on the pirates for stygium Gir and Resh are going to salvage a world devastator on Mon Cala. After that Resh will be heading to a mining world in the sector after it is attacked by pirates using another cloaked ship. After that I think Taeli and Reshmar should have a meeting. I need engines for the corvette and it seems the Creveld are for big ships. Can Aurora make a version for corvette and frigate sized ships? the 4 was made for providence destroyers and the 5 is for 1000 meters and above. A smaller version would be awesome.

this is my timeline so far for what im doing to set up the Directorate. I will knock out the thread about the attack on the mining planet while Gir and I do this devastator thing. At this meeting between resh and taeli we can discuss her working together with Gir and Resh on a more permanent basis setting up the base for the meeting forming the Directorate.

We can then bring in the IGBC an Lan

[member="Gir Quee"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Lan Porgata"]

ADM. Reshmar

[member="Taeli Raaf"] awesome. I am working on my last couple of systems i need to start making ships now. Then I will get the corvette development done and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom