Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charros IV Invasion Feedback

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hello there!

So, the SJ lost the Invasion of Charros IV against the Galactic Empire.

Well done to all who took part regardless - I hope you had fun?

Here are the areas we didn't "hit" in the scoring, so have a look and maybe next time we can put new ideas into motion:

TEAMWORK: Both sides interacted well within their own factions. But the Galactic Empire was a stand-out in terms of their willingness to play ball when it came to taking damage from the SJO, and incorporating the SJO’s offensive and defensive strategies in to their overall invasion story, particularly on Charros IV. Additionally, there were several instances where some elements of the GE’s story were not incorporated in to the SJO’s reactions, ruining some elements of the story and plot advancement.

ENTERTAINMENT:While the SJO had many members working together on the same path towards the same goal and often worked together in entertaining ways, the GE had members that crafted stories that truly made us want to read them to see what happened. Sometimes they were at the expense of their own characters/goals, but the added stakes just made it more entertaining. The SJO did have very notable members who consistently posted impressive, engaging story but simply did not have the same level as the GE as they seemed more interested in numbers and passive response to their opponent.

We tied on OOC Drama, Story and Effort.

So, in that, I think in future we can work on crafting really good stories for the SJ in these invasions and not just be oppostition for the enemy - let's use these invasions to make exciting and interesting character developments and not just attack attack attack and let them take the glory!

Again, good work to all for taking part and thank you for your efforts as always.

Keep up the good work!

:)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Also - shout out to all in the refugee story:

"...Both sides crafted interesting narratives both overall and individually. The refugee and city attack storylines for the SJO were strong. Above all, their Padawans should be hugely commended - their stories were consistent and really lifted the entirety of the SJO up in all theatres...."

Great stuff.

:)

Meh. They made it so I didn't even want to play with their instaspawning and retroactive informing. What kind of fair is that to alienate someone from their own setting and then penalize that person for feeling pushed away? You try to establish a story, and two posts in you're apparently in a death trap from instaspawned timebombs. Or the opening post is an orbital bombardment with no precursor or opportunity for the enemy to even establish a presence?

ggez

Doubtful I'll be back for more except a planned duel I have. I'm here for fun and they certainly didn't let it be fun. See: Entertainment.

I guess the good news is you won't be hearing any more from me on the topic of invasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom