Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity case (Alli Wren)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu looked at Alli and her eyes went a little wide for a moment... not at the mention of Circe but at the mention of Ventasia Terana the same woman she had met on Coruscant... No it couldn't be. "Would this Ventasia happen to have red hair, an attitude and be very very cute." She could admit it, Ventasia had been cute but pushed too much to provoke her and now.. Well now the jedi master just had a grin on her face. "No there is no one currently, I wouldn't mind someone but well there are few in the order who even know what I enjoy. let alone enough to have a meaningful relationship."

Alli smiled, " That would describe Ventasia to a tee, I would guess you met her? " Alli smiled, she liked ventasia and hoped it was returned she was never sure, as she seeemd to internalize it all. " I just hope she likes me as much as I like her. I hope you find someone, Your beautiful after all" She smiled and at another berry and thought about it all. "Well at least you have your cute kids" She looked her over wondering a bit more. " So how did you meet her??"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Meet Ventasia? Well on coruscant she got into a bit of trouble after crashing a ship into the skyline. I was flying around making sure everything was okay when she hit another ship and nearly hit me if I hadn't been faster. So I visited her in holding and got her released into my custody. I still do not know what she was hoping to do there but we talked and had tea. Then walked to the park and she sought to provoke me. She succeeded though I do not think she realized what I meant. I explained we jedi are not perfect and have killed. I believe she thought I was above such things, then I saw her off from the planet and well here I am. That was a few hours before I left to come and see you Miss Wren."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli giggled that sounded like Ventasia indeed. " You described her to a Tee, but yes I am currently seeing her. " Alli tried to keep her mind from wondering to very not PG-13 thoughts but failed utterly She smirked " I like her, I just wish I got to see her more often. " She wondered if she was ok. " Well I am glad things turned out well. I really like her. " Alli smiled and took another bite of a berry. Hmm it was so good she thought. This was an excellent idea, if he had to say so herself.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu nodded her head in indication, she found it surprising but she did hope the fiery Ventasia and Alli would be happy. If for no other reason then her new found friend deserved to be happy in this. "I think she might internalize a little too much and think to herself about everything on a level few know but I hope it is something worthwhile between you to. Finding that special one who understands or makes you laugh is far more enjoyable then being alone." Her eyes held the humor and she had another berry and ate it. "So are you going to plan something special for her? One with your means should be able to wine and dine her across the galaxy but I also know the fun that can come from the small things. If you make her dinner with flowers she would enjoy it I think."

" I want to I just know she doesn't tell me what is going on with her, she does in internalize a lot. I don't know. I want to know more about her. She doesn't say much about herself. " She smiled " a dinner with flowers huh? That could work. What would you like in that sort of situation.. I am not very good at this whole dating thing... " She said as it was the truth. Alli didn't have much in the experience of dating. She smiled and ate another berry. " I have to say I don't get to talk much like this to anyone, it is refreashing. "

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Natsu stood up while she moved. "Well one of the firsts of any date night is the setting. You need some music, now granted music in the order is chanting and tuban throat singing but it can still set the tone for everything. Then the place, preferably your house... Somewhere you can both relax without incident. The flowers are for her and should be brought if you go to her house, if she comes to yours. Then you have the advantage of playfully being underdressed as you "confused" the time they were arriving. Lets the mood be one of fun, finally for the meal there are too many choices. I always used to enjoy it when we ate our ration cubes with uj cake." Yes food cubes cause jedi don't have the credits for big meals but the advise should carry over. "And always... Always make sure your eyes are looking at theirs and not just over her body. Have a nice conversation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom