Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character work help

I need to work on Gabes persona it traits and his back ground I have some ideas and I'm not sure if I want to find some family for him I think it would be a good idea but for his background i have some ideas but need some more and help to put it together and to work on my writing and maybe to have better strength and weakness

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
If your looking for family members your welcome to have me as your little sister. Just have a quick skim through this chars Bio.

I did go generic with been a slave but you could have always remained hidden and survived. Since then you could have worked towards finding Teresa. But completely your choice.

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

I'm also droping this char out the os but still ds

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

You know, I am one of those who just suck at background. But in the long term it is the stories you tell and the persona you display in those stories that matter the most. If you, like myself ,has trouble coming up with interesting backgrounds you can always start to write stories and RP to "find out who your character is."

All that is needed is a general idea about his nature, the rest can be found in your writing.

Well, thats how it works for me at least.

Good luck either way!

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

Only way to that is through RP. When you join every open thread ever and just dive in you quickly learn about your char. Then you can update your bio some more.

It's all in how you write.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]
Yes I know I'm trying to get rps going but one of my problems is I can't get into a group rp to save my life I'm good with one on one rps but group ones I tend to loose insterst fast and my writing isn't the best I need to work on it

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

Write with me. Got a mission to a special place coming up. Mass thread. Stick by my side ok?

Will Pm you when ready.

We can work on your writing there, and via PM.

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]
Group, but with a good plot.

Also stick to one char as newbie. No sense in splitting focus until you master the fundamentals.

Many things define a character. Heres a few.

What motivates them?

What goals do they have?

What emotional baggage is in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom