Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Transfer - Rodo Mass

Rodo Mass said:
After talking to Ayden, instead of creating a new species, I'm going to change my bio around so it fits. I'll be working with a Shard, seeing they're Force-sensitive, but instead of a sentient Shard who has control, Rodo's history will be working with a Shard that almost died and Rodo takes it in, gaining control of the Force, but still keeping his consciousness. Ayden and I spoke on it, and he's alright with the idea.
I like it. Sorry that the species thing did not work out for you :/

Hey Kat! You're my bounty!

And that's alright, Jhar. I wanted it this way. I wanted Rodo to be unique and special instead of one of thousands of a species who could do this. Rodo has been an interesting character, and one I didn't start as a Jedi.

He's been an assassin, an Imperial naval commander, a bounty hunter, a freedom fighter, a droid revolutionist, and finally a Jedi. His story dates back six years ago, and he has gone through many changes.

This is a good way for him to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom