WelshPsych
Rawr!!!
Here are the nominees for COTM April 2026 and the reasons for their nominations! Please vote for who you think deserves to win and good luck to all our nominees!
I nominate [IMG alt="Lysander von Ascania"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/48/48092.jpg?1776133031[/IMG] [FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]Lysander von Ascania[/FONT]
1) The homie has been been crushing it with the political scene and building bridges between the TSC and the TSO
2) He hasn't been murdered yet by [IMG alt="Corazona von Ascania"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/30/30704.jpg?1776646937[/IMG] [FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]Corazona von Ascania[/FONT]
3) Writes one of the smoothest gentlemen around
I second Lysander von Ascania , the character is definitely a fun read!
Does your character look cool running, or is it unfortunate?
[IMG alt="Arris Windrun"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/52/52537.jpg?1757736743[/IMG] [FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]Arris Windrun[/FONT] had one of the most compelling falls to the Dark Side that I've ever read - every thread is a joy to read (even if they're sometimes exceptionally painful, too), but I think In Vivo Veritas kind of encapsulates everything I love about the character.
I would like to nominate [IMG alt="Iandre Athlea"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/52/52795.jpg?1777142397[/IMG] [FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]Iandre Athlea[/FONT] she has a way of really gripping not just the emotional state of mourning but driving into and through the process like confusion or loss of purpose and even just losing one's direction. One thread I have found enjoying most in particular is A Beautiful Place to Break.
I'm nominating [IMG alt="Braze"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/34/34140.jpg?1756311569[/IMG] [FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]Braze[/FONT] !!! He's been writing with many people across a great many topics this month, getting people social threads, training Padawans, helping people with their tech and character stories IC and OOC, bringing emotional and character driven plot to threads, and being an all-around good guy to people.