Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ideas?

So, I was thinking, and this is something I am very willing to do, I see most people have three or more characters, and at first I didn't quite get why?

Then it hit me why, for multiple reasons lol

But I can think of no other character to make so I have decided this:

Tell me a character you've always wanted to write with, a apprentice, side kick, friend, brother, sister, villain, etc tell me what you want this person to be like, and if I can write it, I'll do it!!

Edit: I am currently only going to make two characters at this time.

I need someone for my Mando clan so we can actually do things. Can't promise there will be a lot of things but things none the less.
[member="Zeraph"]

The clan was based around piracy and space focus we welcome most any types that prove they are willing to fix their life and fight for a cause instead of just personal gain. I am also in need of someone to lead the ground forces.
[member="Zeraph"]

[member="Zeraph"]

I'll take another fellow Warden.

Yea some of us have wayyyyyy too many chars, me included. But I like the flexibility of picking different folks to put in different RP's. You never get bored, and if you get tired of writing a char, you can switch and explore a totally different side of RP.

[member="Zeraph"]

I'm going to be looking into starting a tribe of Elzeri if they're accepted. You'll have full autonomy over what/who your character is, even if they don't conform to the ideology of the tribe. The tribe is going to be a Shamanistic people who worship a deity they refer to as 'The Great Hunter', and their culture revolves around hunting, the more respected members of society are excellent hunters and have taken trophies from extremely hard to kill animals, having killed them by themselves, such as Rancors or Acklay. And anyone who wishes to be a hunter, which pretty much everyone does other than the engineers, shamans, cooks, and etc, are dropped off on Naboo to hunt down a Shaupaut with a bow, 1 arrow, and a knife.

If you're interested I guarentee I'll be able to roleplay pretty much every day, and I hope a few other people will join the tribe as well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom