Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ideas

Calo Xenrus

C
Seeing that a few other people put these types of posts here I thought it better I do to, since I have ideas for characters but I'm still unsure about a few things. I figure getting some advice from the experts around here could help. Some of these questions about the characters just pertain to which faction would be best but one or two do involve something outside of just that or their creation.

1. Plans for a dark jedi padawan character, likey another male, but I haven't seen any factions that are mainly dark jedi so I'm not sure where he would be suited.

2. I was curious if pod racing was a thing here, even though I know lots of people don't like it from the Phatom Menace. Basically just an idea for a pod racer character and, if there are any, that this character would be a daredevil sort of racer.

3. A secret agent-esc character, nothing too special, just would like to know what sort of faction would need one.

4. A politican character, though I'm curious if there's any other factions that use polotican characters like the Republic does; that way I don't have two of the same faction right away.

5. A nobel crime lord, who I'm considering to be the head of a large crime family/organization. I've seen a few other crime lords but wonder if I need any sort of backing or special clarification before making one.

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who helps out. :)

Calo Xenrus

C
[member="Silara Vantai"]

I was actually going to go with someone original. Maybe start my own crime family eventually lol

Calo Xenrus

C
[member="Razz Michaels"] Yep. Well still not too sure if they are noble or not, but defintly crime lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom