Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development

Hellion Quel

Warrior from a Broken Home
Quick question:

Would it be appropriate (if alright) to develop a character by creating an rp thread involving only your own characters?

For example: Hellion Quel spend seventeen years of his life with only his brother, and in that time had learned some of the force related skills that his brother had learned from their parents via a datacron. Am I abiding by the rules if I created a backstory thread between the two of these characters, and if so, is it a good idea to do something like this for the sake of character development?

Evasion Studios
People have monologued threads before, but I honestly don't see the appeal in it. I am here to write with other people.
[member="Hellion Quel"]

Hellion Quel

Warrior from a Broken Home
[member="Evad"] Sort of why I was asking. I don't know if it's something that I should spend time doing or if I should just right a really long (and potentially unreadable) backstory from all of my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom