Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Bio Template Makeover! <3

Alright so, a while after i started posting my characters template i started to notice some ppl using the same method or even using a lot of the stuff i used for mine in theirs. I don't have a problem with this of course, in fact i rather enjoy seeing my stuff passed around ^^.

Not sure if i can even call it...'mine' considering its just some fancy formatting LOL. But either way, i noticed that there are a lot of character bios that are nice and detailed but at bland to look at. And while the person who made them may not have the time, patience, or desire to make their profiles all spiffy.

I for one find it fun. For those interested all i need is the name of your characters FC/Playby, and basic information since basically i will be redesigning the template of a profile. haha.

I will also need your characters represented color...cause i find that important.

Once i finish up things i will send you a PM with it so you can see if you like it or not. Then from there slap it onto your profile and make it look all pretty.

Examples of my templates can be fooooound below.

Cheers lads ^^​

I was wondering if you would redo my profile

Name is Echo Kora Color is purple Echo was bullied as a kid for her blindness. This got so bad that she ran away from home and has been floating around ever since.

[member="Lady Sovereign"]

I go by this thrown together thing:
- Social Information -
  • Name:
  • Alias:
  • Faction:
  • Homeworld:
  • Marital Status:
  • Sexual Orientation:
  • Personality:
- Physical Information -
  • Skin:
  • Hair:
  • Eyes:
  • Height:
  • Weight:
  • Physique:
  • Force Sensitive:
  • Force Alignment:
  • Appearance:
- Strengths and Weaknesses -
- History -

I think it's awesome your doing this. A nice detailed bio usually helps with roleplaying after all :)

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
I was not basing mine off of yours! But thanks for the compliment ;)
I used this to come up with my template but eventually did take some from yours, such as the relationship section.
CHARACTER_PROFILE01.jpg

Katelyn Thanewulf said:
I was not basing mine off of yours! But thanks for the compliment ;)
I used this to come up with my template but eventually did take some from yours, such as the relationship section.
CHARACTER_PROFILE01.jpg
I know, thats why i said 'Kinda' and linked the relationships post xD

Icarus

"Mess with the best, die like the rest."
Maybe do one for me please?

Alias: Captain Icarus

Color: Blue

Captain Icarus was an intelligent, determined cadet when he was young. He aspired to become a captain, and worked hard for the position. 24 Long years of training has paid off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom