Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character: Adi-Viole-Cloud

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
NAME: Adi-Viole-Cloud
FACTION: South Systems Syndicate
SPECIES: Cerean
HEIGHT: 2 Meters
WEIGHT: 185 Pounds
EYES: Amber
HAIR: More or Less Bald
SKIN: Pale(White)
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
As a Cerean, Adi-Viole-Cloud has enhanced cognitive function making him a much clearer thinker than most. He is innovative in battle and is known for his cunning combinations with different weapons. He is a skilled melee fighter, swordsmen, dual wielder, and overall weapons expert. He is an average but capable marksman. He is known for his Stun and Slash dual wielding combo where he wields his Vibroblade in his dominant right hand and a stun baton in his other hand. His weaknesses are primarily his arrogance and impatience as well as his lust for battle. He is not stealthy and is secceptable to Force attacks. He is not secceptable to weak level force mind tricks.

Weapons: One Vibroblade /w Cortosis Weave and Ionite Edge, Two Stun Batons, One Assassin Style Holdout Blaster /w Modified Scope, One Sonic Blaster, Multiple Sonic Grenades, and One Paraang.
Armor and Apparel: Normal Clothing, Flexible Armor Underlay, Fibercord Whip Wrist Launcher.
SHIP: A small converted cargo freighter with updated targetting systems and light ion turrets. It is capable of moving from one sector to another before needing to re-fuel.
Personality: Adi-Viole-Cloud has a very intellectual personality equipped with a high level of blood lust. With this being said, he is cold and calculating, but also impatient. He enjoys the thrill of battle and loves to test himself in order to satisfy his own ego. He likes weapons, sparring, studying, credits, gambling, pazaak, watching swoop races, and watching pod races. He dislikes poverty, Twi'lek women trying to hit on him, failure, and people who undermine his skills.
BIOGRAPHY: Adi-Viole-Cloud was born in a small village on Cerea. His mother however was somewhat of a family blacksheep for becoming a spacer after Adi-Viole-Cloud's birth because Cerean culture was very isolationist. He traveled throughout the Mid-Rim with his mom until he was 12 at which point he was taken in by a crime lord on Tython. After learning basic combat and crime managment, Adi-Viole-Cloud used the ruthless mentality to kill the rich crime lord and steal the man's credits. He used the credits to buy equipment and a ship. After travelling for a while as an independent mercenary, he found his Niche as a Bounty Hunter. Throughout the last four years, he has trained to hone his skills in order to optimize the lethality of his hunting techniques. As of recently, he has joined the South Systems Sydicate to work as a bounty hunter and mercenary under their private employment.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
1. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1827-an-afternoon-in-the-galactic-city/
2. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1906-southern-triad-new-buisness-in-the-pii-system/

I would suggest the following:
Consider either SSS or OP for factions, they are both active and recruiting. The Syndicate is dormant at the moment. Not sure if they are still accepting new members or they will merge with OP.

Modify your ship to converted cargo freighter with modifications. With the wars going on, an assault ship could be mistaken to have hostile intent.

When you have time flesh out his bio. His likes, dislikes, habits, known associates, anything that would give us a better idea of who he is rather than just what his past was.

Hope this helps. Cheers

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
I will definately take you up on the ship advice Dax, and I will get around to editing my Bio a little more. Also why cant we be part of 2 factions? Tegaea, can I be a Bounty Hunter under the Private Employment of Omega Pyre? If so I will Join Immediately. And when I say Bounty Hunter under the Private Employment of Omega Pyre, I mean doing Omega Pyre's dirty work and being a "Kill COntract only BH."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom