Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character account missing.

So this morning I was notified by @[member="Jared Ovmar"] that my Lord Dissero account appeared to have been deleted.

Lo and behold, it has been.

I never requested to have this account deleted.

Accidental deletion? Possible backup/restoration available?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Wasn't exactly sure where to put it.

@[member="Lady Silencia"]

I have informed Staff that I made a mistake last night when clearing the validation pool. For whatever reason, your character was in this pool and I mistakenly deleted him. I have a possible solution, but you'll have to wait until tonight for it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Luckily, only your character was affected.

@[member="Lord Dissero"]'s posts have been restored. They are not present in his profile, but clicking on "Find My Content" from the profile will work correctly. As will searching for Dissero's stuff via the search function.

You'll have to re-request rank titles, re-upload signatures, and re-upload his avatar. I view that as ancillary next to restoring the posts, but I again apologize for the inconvenience.

PM me if you have anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom