Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chapter 4: Spice & Stuff

Bradok

The best Force using smuggler in the Galaxy.
Yo! What's up everyone? So as you can tell from the title this is an Interest Check for the next chapter of Mangus' story. I've been real bogged down with work and school, as well as writing the rough draft for his first Prequel Entry, but I've got a lot of free time coming up so I'm all set to start threading and to pound out a good story.

Continuing from where Shipworks Of The Cartel, Mangus is now in possession of his new ship christened The Maverick and an entire cargo hold fun of illegal spice. Where he goes from there I don't know yet, it really depends on you guys and what you are interested in seeing. I'm really looking for at least one person to join him as a long-time crew member, but if you would rather just go along for one ride that's fine.

I'm also all for an antagonist, as long as I have at least one person with me already. I also really don't want my freshly approved ship steamrolled and destroyed on it's first featured thread so please be gentle with me.

Other than that just toss ideas my way. If you have PM'd me before don't worry I still have you in mind, but I would still love your input here as well.

Thanks again, and good hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom