Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Chaotic Stealth Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_Shot_2019-11-09_at_3.30.00_PM.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Stealth Ship
  • Length: 50 m
  • Width: 50 m
  • Height: 10 m
  • Armament: Very Low
L-s1 laser cannon x4
Decoy tubes x6 (1 decoy each)
  • Defenses: Low
Ion shield
Magnetogravitic shield
  • Hangar Space:None
[*]Hangar Allocations:
  • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Very High
[*]Speed Rating: Very High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Very Slow: 4

STANDARD FEATURES

Ion shield

Magnetogravitic shield
L-s1 laser cannon
Decoy tubes

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Cloaking device

Stygium (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Stygium#Stygium_crystal_cloaking_device)
Strengths:
  • Invisible: The stealth ship has a cloaking device rendering it invisible when activated
  • Speed: The Ship is a very fast and maneuverable
  • Decoy: The ship has decoy tubes that can screw up radar

Weaknesses:
  • Cloak: The cloak can be disabled by an interdiction field
  • Weapons: The ship has low powered shields and few weapons
  • Decoy: The decoy tubes only work when ship is invisible

Description:

Crew: 2-4

Passanger Capacity: >10

Officer: 1

Storage Room

Armory

Quarters x2

Decoy Tubes x6

This is a sister to the Mark I Jammer, it was made as an upgraded version. Only two were made due to its sophistication and expense. The ship is very powerful and can go full cloak on a dime. The Cloak turns the ship invisible to the naked eye with a slight shimmer.

green.png

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Renn Garrick"]

As with the sister series, I'd like you to beef out the description on this vessel just to lend clarity in how it will be used in roleplay. Just so you're aware going forward, as stated in the template, this is actually a standard requirement for all advanced features in submissions.

And again, your ratings are also over. Please can you adjust to balance them as needed.

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

You're still over, I'm afraid. Hyperdrives aren't counted in balance checks for vessels besides Starfighters.

fe647a755e9a317add8bade58dca97b3.png

You still also need to address my request for further details on the cloak in the description.

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Ratings don't seem to have changed from when I requested the edits. Just so you're aware, a vessel of the current size automatically has a fixed rating of 'average' when calculating Hangar rating. This simply because it cannot field/house a squadron.

As for the cloak, there's actually various types that have various different effects. I would hazard a guess it would be stygium as opposed to hibridium, but I would just like you to clarify which type the ship happens to have on board.

[member="Runi Verin"] I gave what the cloak was, but I don't know if you want me to turn it down more or just informing me, but there is no hangar in any case

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

If you could just specify if this is a Hibridium or Stygium based cloaking device. As you can see from their respective Wookieepedia entries linked, they are fairly different in capabilities, so it is important to differentiate between them. Please note that the Hibridium version will require some additional weaknesses.

Do that, and I will pass it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom