Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Radio Station

So I've been kinda playing with the idea of making a Radio Station for the Chaos. Kinda like Galactic News and the other News Paper things, but voice over. I've also been an on and off writer here for a little over a year with little success in really impacting the Forum. Yet very little people Actually know what's going on in the Forum as for political, military, and criminal in the overall picture. Everyone's a little disconnected and writes without really knowing what's going on around them.

I don't know if this will remedy that, but this is what I'm looking to do:
  • Receive a message from all the Major Factions owners once a week of possible different news worthy press releases (If this is non-doable then I can make it once every other week)
  • Gain some volunteers to write scripts acting as Anchors and Journalists from across the Galaxy. (Possibly even amateur complaints for local Governments)
  • Like someone to message me when they feel like something would be news worthy such as;
  1. New bounties
  2. Planetary Disruption
  3. New Government Decisions
  4. Corporate Contracts with Governments or Planets (Corporate Merges)
  • I will also be taking company support and read out scrips as commercials
  • Lastly I would like to see if this any minor factions or groups would be interested in also giving out Press Releases since there are a lot of independent plants out there now
If this peaks anyone's fancy I would really like to know. As I have a few ideas about my first Radio Broadcast

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I really appreciate the reading material and that will make my job a little easier. Yet the only difference between what I am trying to do and your creation, is the Radio Broadcast will be voiced over. I wanna make a real radio station with voices and music kinda stuff.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="RadioWhisper"]

I currently have a youtube channel called Star Wars: Audio Chaos that consists of myself and various writers from Chaos lending their voices for threads created in the forum. I edited in music and special effects as well to make it sound more radio theatre-ish :) I'm currently working on the 4th and final instalment of a story arc.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEDM-7ZXseWLhQeMgQQBfsA

Chaos Radio sounds like a great addition to it! I'd love to help out :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

I will probably get my first broadcast out around Monday so the Omega Event can end and then I can add that to my News Story.

Once that is done and I see how the response if, I'll start asking for voice actors.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I think this could be enormously useful as an on-site blog thingy-ma-jigger to keep everyone informed of how things are going within our lovely little community. Theres a lot of significant events that I feel don't get noticed because they got lost in the numerous threads. I'd be willing to pitch in and help, and if one of the admins/mods pinned the blog/thread that would definitely get things out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom