Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos at Work

Alright, I'm going to start formulating plans to begin started Kaine's campaign of terror that will slowly become a malignant cancer in the heart of the inner planets. But I need ideas about places to start and what to do there, you guys can throw up ideas here and we can start to make those a reality.

Currently I'm working in team with Darth Voracitos to cripple Ralltir's expansive banking systems and funnel the credits into the Empire's hands for our use. I also plan to enlist a pirate group floating around the Polith system so we can have our own merc group that can do our bidding while the main military of the Sith is doing other things.

Asari Morin

A
I would be willing to spread some chaos. Moridin has never been a plotter, and he still isn't. Mostly he has an overarching plan and besides that if someone asks him to do something he will usually do it for his own amusement.

Might I make a suggestion? Daxton is a skilled alchemist perhaps I can post a thread about poisoning several key bankers into making donations to the cause. Of course, once the funds have been transfered to our possession, the bankers are now expendable. Perhaps a viral agent, that makes them act irrationally in the later stages of the infection.

If so allowed, I just need to know where I can post the thread for this.

as an add on to the original thought, we could make the paper trail look as if the Republic specifically the Jedi were behind it. Mind you it wouldn't last under prolonged scrutiny but be enough to muddy the waters and blacken their reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom