Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing Email

• Short Description: Tried to change the email associated with this account to my personal, primary, email, was informed by the site that it was already in use. Sent a forgot password request to that email to check, received an email with a blank username attached. (Basically the email is associated with an account that has no username).
  • Browser: Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
  • Severity: My writer account (so all accounts)
  • Description: Tried to change my email via Edit Profile (on my writer account) from the current email in use to my personal email. Upon confirming and reconfirming the new email to be used, and typing in my password to my account here, I was informed by Chaos that the email address I typed in was already in use. I had no recollection of creating a second account, especially considering it is against the rules to have more than one writer account, so I sent a password recovery request to the email. Upon checking my email, I located the recovery message, opened it, and found that the "account" that my email was connected to, and thus in use, either didn't exist or had no username. I can't log in to the account that it is supposedly in use for because of the lack of a username, and I can't utilize my email because of that.
  • Screenshots: Please notify me via PM or on Discord for screenshots, I don't want everyone knowing my email. I also am doing this via mobile so taking a screenshot of the email itself without including other stuff is a bit difficult.
  • Link to Thread: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom