Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Change the 'Toggle Icon' into a Paint Brush to indicate site customization

Hi, this is a very minor issue, but still a change that would make the icons used on the site fall more in line with what many interpret different icons as at first glance.

In this case we have a toggle button icon for customization. That is to say the function to change the background and general appearance of the site.

ZugFKg5.png

However, if this was instead changed into a paint brush, or a palette...

zB1yrLY.png

1ecq5lW.png

The idea that this button is used to primarily change the cosmetic aspects of the site will be much more apparent at first glance with a brush or a palette. I'd even argue that the usage of a toggle makes it seem a lot more like some other form of control panel, say for example an admin or moderator panel.

Could seem complicated, but given that the site uses Font Awesome this change is actually a very simple one. All you'd have to do is change a single line of code:

Code:
<i class="fa--xf far fa-toggle-on" aria-hidden="true"></i>

into this:

Code:
<i class="fa--xf far fa-paint-brush" aria-hidden="true"></i>

or this:

Code:
<i class="fa--xf far fa-palette" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom