Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change of Focus [Shelving/Prioritizing Characters]

Hey, folks.

It's gotten to the point (between stress, and other factors) where I realize that I need a better focus as far as my writing around here is concerned. I've let myself get spread out like butter over too much bread. So, to that end, I am prioritizing some of my characters, making others secondary, and shelving the rest. The make-up of this list is by no means permanent, and the place of characters is subject to change.

I apologize to my co-writers if any of this inconveniences them. I just need to do this.

Priority:

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs - Five year old... oh, you all know who she is by now!; Lords of the Fringe
Ilias Nytrau - Jedi Master, Healer; Levantine Sanctum
Jannik Morlandt - Jedi Padawan, Seer; Galactic Republic
Lucianus Adair - Sith Lord; Lords of the Fringe
Selinica Miriya Cailis - Dark Jedi Padawan, Former thief; Lords of the Fringe

Secondary:

Note: 'Secondary' means that if the priority characters are caught up, then these ones may get posts... or get started, in the case of characters with no IC activity*** to their name yet. However, I will not be pressuring or stressing myself to get down this far on the list. That would be counterproductive. Or... you know, if I feel like it? Yeah.

Falcon Gyndar*** - Professor at S.A.A.T. and University of Corellia, Apprentice; Omega Protectorate
Kelly Perris*** - Fighter Pilot, NFU; Galactic Republic
Marselia Urstalis - Apprentice; Lords of the Fringe
Meeristali Peradun - Jedi Padawan; Galactic Republic
Ordon Trozky - NFU Merchant and Nobility; Galactic Republic
Siyndacha Aerin - Rogue Padawan, Technomancer; CIS

Shelved:

Note: 'Shelved' means that until further notice, no character in this category is likely to be written... unless I get HUGE, GIGANTIC inspiration and a whopper storyline or something. Or if I plain well feel like it.

Ara Renn - Clone Pilot, Slicer
Auswyn Nothrael - Sith Acolyte; Moross Crusade
Ferian Adair - Sith Acolyte, Assassin; Unaffiliated
Kenika Karros - News Reporter, NFU; Unaffiliated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom