Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chained Beneath The Clouds Of What Was Everything...

Venturing to the kitchenette she couldn't help but wonder how many times she'd made dinner for the both of them. Whether back on Jakku, or Sark, or even prior to that, she always seemed to make herself busy in the kitchen somehow whenever he was around, almost as if doing so might distract her enough to avoid further verbal conflicts between them.

Pulling out a few slices of bread, and some sandwich meat from the fridge, she got to work whipping them both up a simple lunch while also getting them each a drink of juice since she doubted the whiskey would be a good accompaniment in his eyes. She didn't give two damns what was in her cup in all honesty, she could feel her nerves rising and falling with each passing moment.

"No projects, really; getting to grips with the Forge mostly. What about you? Where do you find yourself these days, Connor?"

Walking back to the sofa with their plates she set one down before him, and then sat back to enjoy her own meal. Simple as it was she savoured each bite all the same. She had a bad habit of forgetting to eat when she was working.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Too busy with the pup to answer straight away, Connor gently rubbed the fur down and focused around the head area. There was no resistance from the animal, heavily asleep. Only when Kyra walked back in with the food did he look up and pay attention.

"Thank you."

Sitting up, he took the sandwich in hand and had a bite. He didn’t know what it was, but she knew him well enough to cater for his needs. It was nice. With a grateful nod of the head, it was clear he appreciated it.

"This is nice. Hm. Me? I’m more like a wandering hermit now, but one who doesn’t look like a hermit. To be honest, I haven’t found a home yet. I haven’t found a place. Sure the Confederacy gave me some resources and place to hang my stuff while I try to make some new relations, but I don’t have anywhere solid. All I’m doing is righting some wrongs and getting myself on even ground before even trying to get back to business."

He took another bite, enjoying the simple tastes.

"I thought…I thought you said the Force before, but you said Forge, didn’t you. What’s that? Making weapons and things?"

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom