Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Chainbreaker (And other Pirate-y stuff)

Alright so I have a planned route for my current character, and with it I have three threads I want to do with her to begin with, and need some partners willing to run NPCs and/or PCs for her to face as part of it.

First on the docket is a pirate raid on slaver transports. The idea here is that she'll be helping the slaves 'Break the chains binding them' both literally and figuratively. At the end of the day she's supposed to walk away with at least some of the slaves and the ships she brought with her, but how hard she has to fight and who/what is open for interpretation.

Second up is her getting involved in a spat with anything from Jedi to Sith to Crusader to another Pirate can work here while she's helping freed slaves that were unable or unwilling to fight and kill for her onto planets to form an information network tapping the underworld and major ports in the outer rim. This one her informants cover should remain intact, but it's setup for future things while allowing some fun, be it a dogfight or a saber duel (Or a shootout) to happen.

Finally on the docket for my current plans is her raiding shipping of powers that oppose the Sith Order, or are otherwise targets in the eyes of her future plans. Brotherhood of the Maw, New Imperial Order, Ashlan Crusade, Silver Jedi Concord are all preferred targets, but I can work with about anything. This one is the only one without a clear end goal because it's purpose it to get into a fight (Or multiple fights) with other PCs where both walk away. What happens, and why, and so forth can all be discussed or we can freeball it, I don't mind either.

Hey! Looks like some good storylines you've got planned! I'd be happy to thread with you. I'm thinking that option 1 or 3 might be fun? Either freeing slaves or protecting an SJC thingy against a Sith - both sound good to me. I'll reach out on Discord.

I would like to participate in your threads too

Well there's a fair few options, what would you like to look at most?
Hey! Looks like some good storylines you've got planned! I'd be happy to thread with you. I'm thinking that option 1 or 3 might be fun? Either freeing slaves or protecting an SJC thingy against a Sith - both sound good to me. I'll reach out on Discord.

Well the freeing slaves is supposed to be Khamesi raiding to free slaves herself. She doesn't really care about slavery morally or ethically (She is a Sith), instead she's using it as a way to recruit and train people that have absolute faith in her, while knowing what she can do without even getting particularly angry.

The latter would probably be her raiding a small colony or what appeared to be a vulnerable freighter and neither of them were as vulnerable as she planned. Devolving into a duel between her and someone else, even if it's a ship to ship dogfight instead, while she covers for her fleets escape so that she doesn't lose to much of her hard work while her plans are still in their infancy.

I think the first one, because it doesn't matter how many people Jho'Henig threatens to hunt down, because they did not paid him price he expected or how many things he steals and sells, he is still against slavery
I can work with that, but the original idea for the first one is needing people to play the opposition in the thread. I can do it if I have someone helping me instead, just not the original idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom