Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Chaf'arry'nuruodo

CHAF'ARRY'NURUODO
MjRc2Iz.jpg

NAME: While others of my kind would call me Chaf'arry'nuruodo you may call me Farryn.
FACTION: While my house and family, those of the Chaf, were loyal and active in the Galactic Alliance my time in the absence of some has lead me to choose a much different path. Particularly with those of a darker idealism.
RANK: While I hold no official rank, outside of my place as a member of what were the second and fifth ruling houses of the old Ascendancy, I am a politician and efficient strategist.
SPECIES: If you could not tell right away, or simply lack the ability to, I am a Chiss; pure bred.
AGE: Though it is hardly a concern of yours, you are permitted to know that I am in my early to mid twenties.
SEX: I am female and strongly prefer the male side of the spectrum.
HEIGHT: Slender and fit, I am a fairly moderate five feet and seven inches.
WEIGHT: My weight is hardly your concern but , should you need to know, I can hold my own in a fight.
EYES: This should be quite obvious. Red with a finely crimson tinge to them.
HAIR: I have black hair with a hint of a blue tinge to it traditional to my species.
SKIN: I have a fair complexion for my traditionally blue skin, rarely does it get any darker than it is.
FORCE SENSITIVE: While my species are rarely Force Sensitive, I am blessed with the gift that is the Force and am a former ozyly-esehembo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Ozyly-esehembo: Unlike a great majority of my species, whom view the Force differently from the rest of the galaxy, I am capable of manipulating and harnessing the Force. Particularly in the area of precognition, and battle precognition; finely tuned, if you must know, through years of training and focus on refinement. While this is where I began my training it is not where I focus all my efforts.

+ Political Mind: While my family and houses may not be viewed in the same light as they were in centuries past, I still hold my mind to a high standard. As such I can confidently say that I have a very sound mind for politics and economics. I am quite suited for the role of a politician.

+ High Class: I have been raised most of my life to carry myself above others, though with a modicum of respect for other Chiss who I've surrounded myself with. I am not against looking down on someone for being of what I deem a lesser value though I will not make it known in obvious or blunt terms. I'm far too tactful for that.

- Strongly Xenophobic: Much like the rest of my kind, with the growing exception of new policy, I maintain my species ancient policy towards species outside of the Chiss. While they have their uses and merits, and often serve to humor me in my observations of space outside of Csilla, I view most other species with a mild disdain.

- Haughty: Going hand in hand with the previous point, I very rarely take the time to pay more than a minute level of respect to anyone I deem unworthy of my time and space. This mainly falls to most, if not all, non-Chiss and will often find individuals who are not such to be treated with the coldest of cold air. If you are not Chiss? Prepare yourself for a chilling winter.

- Emotional Maturity: Like most of my kind, by way of our traditional physiology and genetics, I matured at a fairly accelerated rate. Due, in part, to this I am beyond the manner and trivial games that other species enact in their pursuit of a partner or lover. I have focused my mind on what I am best at and give little time to the idea or potential for love.

APPEARANCE:
If I did not make it clear before, and for your own benefit, I will describe myself once more. I am a five foot and seven inch Chiss woman with fairly slender and curved features. To accompany my blue skin and crimson eyes I have dark hair and wear either white or black clothing. I am, however, fond of much more sharp tones when the notion strikes me, often choosing to wear reds, silvers or even golds if they do not promote themselves as gaudy.

BIOGRAPHY:
Like most Chiss I was born in Chiss space on the planet of Sarvchi, the known traditional home world of the Chaf family. There I was raised in a traditional manner to that of most Chiss, though a part was dedicated to the discovery and acceptance of my natural gifts. Born as a Force Sensitive, my family were keen to discovering the extent of my abilities early on and with great care. By the time I was of the age of ten I was already being introduced to, and trained in, the work of navigation and practice of precognition.

For at least ten years I spent my time studying politics while aiding the Chiss in their navigations through Chiss space. I visited every planet within the area and even those as far out as Wild Space on the command of house Chaf during their time in service to aiding the Galactic Alliance. And it was this very time that I started to have visions of a much different future than that which my people saw and expected.

Or rather I saw a future I found far more intriguing and conducive to my goals.

Following the collapse of the Galactic Alliance, and the rapid growth of the Confederacy, I began to pursue these visions more carefully. A massive Empire of Sith, the growing presence of death and rebellion in the Unknown Regions near my place of birth and the rapid slaughter of entire kind in Wild Space. What these visions told me, I could not fully say, but it was small inklings that would drive me to pursue each in kind.

The Sith had established their strength in the northern regions of the galaxy while the Confederacy continued to chew up dozens of systems to the south; this happening in tandem with the emergence of a new Empire to the west and a unimaginable scourge to the east. Avoiding the Jedi cluster lingering strongly near the galaxy's core, I have made my way towards the west in search of discussion regarding my people and my home.

Whether this would involve the Ascendancy itself I can not be sure, but the answers lie in my head and on the worlds within the unknown regions.

And there I would begin my investigation.

SHIP:
A transport modified corvette.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom