Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaf’anta’natrano

R85XMXu.jpg

image source

NAME: Chaf’anta’natrano
CORE NAME: Fantana
FACTION: Chiss Ascendancy/One Sith
SPECIES: Chiss
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5’8”
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
EYES: Red
HAIR: Blue black
SKIN: Blue
LANGUAGES: Cheuhn, Basic
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

-----------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
Cold and calculating
Ambitious perfectionist
Sharp dressed. Never a hair out of place
Dirty fighter. Will kick you when you're down
Highly skilled in marksmanship and long-range shooting

WEAKNESSES:
Overly critical
Haughty
Xenophobic
Impatient

APPEARANCE:
Fantana is tall and athletic, with the typical Chiss metabolism that keeps her toned, regardless of how often she trains. When she is not wearing a flight helmet or uniform cap, her long blue-black hair is usually worn in soft waves around her shoulders. Her high cheekbones could cut glass, and a smile on her face is a rarity. For a military woman, Fantana is quite fastidious about her beauty rituals. Never a hair is out of place, and lips are always impeccably painted with crimson gloss. As customary to the Chaf ruling family, Fantana usually wears yellow garments, ranging from ornate formal robes to utilitarian jumpsuits, even though she detests the color.

BIOGRAPHY:
Fantana was born on Sarvchi to the House Chaf family, the Fifth Ruling Family of the Chiss Ascendancy. As a child, her parents groomed her to be more than just the usual Chaf diplomat. They sent Fantana to the best military boarding school on Sarvchi, studying everything from arts, languages, and Chiss history to piloting and slicing. Of course, the most rigorous training Fantana received was her combat training, and the young Chiss found that she excelled in ground warfare and marksmanship. When she was old enough she joined the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force and quickly rose in the ranks to Lieutenant, working under Lieutenant Commander Miad’rien’navruno.

During a mission in the Fringe, word came to Fantana that the current House Chaf Aristocra had died of a suspicious heart attack. Upon Fan's return to Sarvchi, she shocked to be handed the position by the ruling house, who needed a new charismatic and cunning leader, one with expensive military and diplomatic chops, to be the new Aristocra of House Chaf. She relinquished her role in the CEDF as it gave her wide-ranging authority over the ruling house.

Fantana is staunchly anti-Sith, and although sickened by the last two One Sith occupations of Csilla, she is ambitious enough to see the writing on the wall. One of Fantana's biggest dreams is to bolster the power of the fallen Chaf ruling family, and bring it back to its Imperial glory days. The young Chiss will always put House Chaf first, above all other loyalties, and tends to see herself as a mere instrument in its ascension. If she could only convince them to stop wearing so much yellow.

PET:
Fantana sometimes travels with "Damasa," her pet Ysalamir lizard which sits in a nutrient pack strapped to her shoulders.

NPC Kes En'jusek : We seem to have a lot in common. I'll do a mission with you anytime. :)

[member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

Btw I'm not sure of the correct way to use/play an NPC. I've never done it before. Here I'm trying to use Kes En'jusek who is an approved NPC. If I'm doing it wrong, someone please correct me and show me the correct way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom