Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech CG-50 Repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
2iia655.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

▪ Intent: A weapon to sell in my store

▪ Image Source: https://www.deviantart.com/cayheraz/art/Minigun-67063999

▪ Canon Link: N/A

▪ Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
▪ Manufacturer: Galactic Arms Corps

▪ Affiliation: open market

▪ Model: CG - 50 Repeater

▪ Modularity: no

▪ Production: Minor

▪ Material: Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
▪ Classification: Chain gun blaster

▪ Size: Large

▪ Weight: Very Heavy

▪ Ammunition Type: power cell

▪ Ammunition Capacity: 5,000 rounds per reload

▪ Reload Speed: Very Slow

▪ Effective Range: average 500 meters

▪ Rate of Fire: Extreme - 3,000 RPM

▪ Stopping Power: high

▪ Recoil: low

SPECIAL FEATURES
▪ (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. . )

Strengths:

+ extreme rate of fire
+ low recoil
+ extreme stopping power

Weaknesses:

- Very inaccurate
- Low recoil but will push you back if your not strong enough to hold the gun steady
- Takes a long time to reload

DESCRIPTION
The CG-50 Repeater is a extremely high powdered chain blaster fire weapon made for battlefield. It has low recoil but due to it's extreme rate of fire it can push the user back if not strong enough to hold the gun steady. It takes a long time to reload but when it's reloaded watch out for it's 4 spinning barrels putting out 3,000 RPM. It's very inaccurate so best to be used as a spray and pray.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Kylo Kyr'am said:
SPECIAL FEATURES ▪ (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. . )
if there are no special features just put N/A.

For your range, 1000m would be considered at least high for any shooter. I'm assuming your saying that this is max range but it's intended to be more effective range. effective meaning accurate while retaining stopping power. To balance this out I would lower your stopping power to high and rate of fire as well. Generally high rate of fire does not remain effective at longer ranges.

So, reload: very low, effective range average (like 500m?), rate of fire high or extreme with lowered stopping power, stopping power moderate to high (if rate of fire is lowered), recoil low or average (because low recoil is a plus not a minus for balance).

Let me know what you decide. Thanks.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom