Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ceremonial Guard Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
auSUsW.jpg

117702b.jpg

Image Source: Source
Intent: To shield Commander Orin and his guardsmen from bodily harm.
Development Thread: Phriktion - Commander Orin reactivates a Phrik mining facility on Alderaan.
Manufacturer: Intergalactic Solutions
Model: Aurek I.
Affiliation: Intergalactic Solutions
Modularity: Limited.
Production: Limited.
Material: Phrik plating, armourweave underlay.
Classification: Multipurpose.
Weight: 9 kgs.
Quality: 6.
Special Features: Integrated comm unit, oxygen supply, HUD. Armour plating is lightsaber resistant. Magnetic weapon holsters.
Description:

The Aurek I model of Royal Guard armour is based on a centuries old design, itself based on the Mandalorians of old. This heritage and centuries of modifications and improvements on the original design has made for a solid suit of versatile armour, useful in nearly every situation. Much thought has gone into the aesthetics over the years, leading the armour to possess some vastly intimidating qualities such as the red tint and line shaped visor.

It isn't just made to look scarily good though, oh no, the armour possesses a full communications suite within the helmet, with integrated life support and a modern heads up display. Magnetic weapon holsters are also integreated into the armour to house a blaster pistol, rifle, and the Royal Guard's signature weapon, the Force Staff.

Aside from the logistic enhancements, the armour is extremely durable for its light weight and flexibility. The plating is made of Phrik, recently mined from Alderaan, with the underlay being woven from armorweave. The lack of weight allows the Royal Guardsmen to function well as melee warriors, not just as soldiers.

The final layer of protection is a pressurized seal. This, coupled with a semi-smart compartmentalization system, means that the armour is able to sustain its wearer in the vacuum of space for up to an hour, even with minor punctures, until the oxygen supply runs out.

[member="Commander Orin"]

Change Production to Limited.

Reasoning:
  • Expensive, more so than the One Sith war machine can handle to mine, cultivate and turn into armor on a Minor scale. The Phrik that is.
  • The armor is able to sustain one hour of "space time" I believe that should be acceptable.
  • This keeps balance, simply put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom