Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cer Malleus

NAME: Cer Malleus
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.80m.
WEIGHT: 70kg.
EYES: Not visible (grey)
HAIR: Not visible (short brown hair)
SKIN: Not visible (white)
FORCE SENSITIVE: I do not have any Force experience, yet…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Strengths – Skilled engineer, Stealth, Dagger Specialization, Great Stellar Navigation
Weaknesses – Zero experience with the Force, Unlogically loyal, Big crowds make me anxious, Socially awkward
APPEARANCE:
Average build human. I wear a black robe that reaches to my knees and a dark hood. On the head there is a mask with two green shining orbs (eyes) and breathing device. Big sturdy boots and fingerless leather gloves.

BIOGRAPHY:
Space-born. As a child born on a ship, my breathing and sight had to be augmented because of a big explosion that ocurred near my head on the ship. The ship was a mining ship travelling between planets and trading ores and jewells. One day some mercenaries attacked the ship and killed the entire crew including my parents. Scared and alone I lived on the ship for the most of my youth and I was honing my skills as a ship engineer as well as trying to be unseen and stealthy. Until a merchant named Hazzal found me and sold me to a slaver on an agricultural planet. I was not a slave for a long time, since I managed to escape and now I am a bounty hunter myself. I am now trying to survive and I can be hired as a mercenary and most of all I am just trying to find some friends to share an adventure with.

SHIP:None
KILLS:0
[SIZE=11pt]BOUNTIES COLLECTED: 0[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom