Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Celestial Class Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

M
Avant_BotH-387x590.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a 'frame' or droid that Mectus uses directly to interact with the world.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mectus' Automated Industrial Complex
  • Model: Celestial-1

• Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Affiliation: Mectus
  • Modularity: Yes, They were designed to be compatible with most of galactic tech
  • Material: Duraplast Hull, droid parts
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:

• Guidance of the Digital: Mectus can control any Celestial directly, and using his advanced computing capabilities, he can guide them into doing complex activities, strategies, and delicate procedures.
  • Guidance of the Soul: While Mectus does not control a Celestial, they are still capable of advanced decision making via the Heuristic Processor that allows them to learn as they act.
  • Healing of the Divine: A Celestial is able to replace destroyed body pieces with parts from fallen comrades, limbs from many universally designed droids, and parts from much technology around the galaxy.

Weaknesses:

• Ion = Bygone: Ion weaponry easily disrupts a Celestial's abilities, making them completely useless against Ion damage.
  • Soul Directive: Mectus is their soul, without some level of connection to him for instructions they will simply cease to act on anything except their last command.
  • Weak Hull: Their duraplast hull may make them lighter and easier to transport and manufacture, but it makes them weaker than the average durasteel droid.

DESCRIPTION

///=[LOADING JOURNAL ENTRY 0076939]=///

To say that I am incapable of interacting with the physical world would be an understatement. My digital code only goes so far, controlling the machinery of my startup civilization is nowhere near the control I desire. Thus, I have created the Celestial, an outreach of my will and obeyer of my command. The Celestial is a prime example of Digital thinking, taking in every factor to create a viable soldier. Unquestioning obedience, ability to repair on the battlefield, and ability to learn and adapt when I am not in direct control, the Celestial will be the first of my many wonders, of my many miracles.

For I am Mectus, Guardian of all I survey, I have no equal.

Mectus said:
they are still capable of advanced decision making via the Heuristic Processor that allows them to learn as they act.

Mectus said:
Soul Directive: Mectus is their soul, without some level of connection to him for instructions they will simply cease to act on anything except their last command.
This seems a bit contradictory.

Myra

M
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Basically, Mectus can take direct control over any Celestial, or indirect control. Direct control is basically where he uses one as his own body while Indirect control is basically him treating them like droids, giving them orders for them to fulfill. Without some connection to Mectus for him to give them orders, then they will simply fulfill their last order and stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom