Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celeste Cavataio

Celeste Cavataio
8e05272f6e8907fb0526411e6250bd21a9411e0d_hq.gif

STATS
NAME: Celeste Cavataio
FACTION: n/a
SPECIES: Near-Human Hybrid (Dathomirian Human DNA dominant with lesser % of Sith Pureblood, Kiffar, Epicanthix and Mirallukan)
SEX: cisfemale
HEIGHT: 5"8
WEIGHT: 130lbs
EYES: pale blue
HAIR: blonde to red
SKIN: pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
[+] Inner Peace - Celeste is a very calm individual, one who radiates inner peace, serenity, and calmness

[+] Powerful Witch - A biological member of the Cavataio family, she was born long before the Gulag years and had mastered the arts the craft had to give her.
[+] One with Nature - Celeste never feels lost or displaced when she is in the wilderness, even in places she has never been.
[-] Solitude - Celeste prefers to be alone or with a small number of people. Being in huge crowds makes her uncomfortable.
[-] Judgemental - She'll judge you. You'll know it when she wants you to.
[-] Lost - Forgoing her living conditions on Dathomir due to the Mandalorians, she doesn't feel quite home anywhere.

APPEARANCE
Celeste is 5"8, standing with perfect posture and preferring that to sitting down in most occasions. She can usually been seen wearing long and multi-layered fabrics, going for bohemian chique rather than pants or revealing outfits. Her skin is pale, her eyes are the pale shade of blue, and her hair reaches down to her lower back, thick and wavy and ranging from blonde to red, depending on the light and her mood.

BIOGRAPHY
Born on Dathomir to [member="Lauda Cavataio"] and @Blade Peacecraft, she spent her years relatively unchallenged, having the freedom to study the Force as she willed. Her focus was on nature-related abilities, the elements, and such. [member="Petra Cavataio"] cloned her and transferred her essence into the new body so that Celeste could survive the Gulag plague.

With the Mandalorian rule of Dathomir, despite the favorable conditions, Celeste could no longer feel comfortable in her own home, and has set to find a new path in a galaxy far far away.

Force Powers

Apprentice Level
  • Force Powers
    Animal Friendship
  • Breath Control
  • Basic Telekinesis
  • Enhance Ablility
  • Force Comprehesion
  • Force Sense
  • Telepathy

[*]Witch Spells
  • Arrows of Fire I