Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech CEAS-v4 Akaan Darin iu'uih Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEZ_Mando_armor_Best_V3.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Produce a main set of Beskar'gam
  • Image Source: HERE
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Mando armor

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Infantry Beskar cuirass
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Resistances:
    • Blasters: High
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Acid: Low
    • Electric: Average
    • Elemental: High
    • Sonic: None
    • Ion/EMP: High

SPECIAL FEATURES

HEAD

SHOULDER REGION
  • Reinforced Beskar armor shield(L)
TORSO
FOREARMS

Right

Left
LEGS
BOOTS
Tech Elements: The armor was designed for a Gen'dai's biology and allows ease of movement about the environment. Gives Dezorath a fixed form

The New Strange: The suit is primarily powered by a seoularian crystal. An exotic crystalline mineral known for its response with other types of energy. The crystal is capable of boosting various types of other energy and responds directly to the wearer's mental thoughts. The crystal can also be used to project waves of pure energy with increasing intensity if needed, all that is needed in mental focus.

Strengths:

• Resistant to lightsabers
  • Resistant to blasters and plasma
  • Resistant to Kinetic
  • Resistant to the elements
  • Resists Ion/EMP