Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC-4277 - Experimental Assassin Clone

CloneAssassin.jpg
|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: CC-4277
  • Preferred Name: None at the moment
  • Species: Near Human
  • Race: Expiermental Clone
  • Homeworld: Kamino
  • Faction(s): Independent
  • Rank(s): Lost Clone
  • Class: Assassin, Clone
  • Force Sensitive: Unknown
  • Alignment: Neutral
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: Approx. 185 lbs
  • Complexion: ​Caucasian
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Hair Color: A Dark Blue,
  • Distinguishing Marks: Burn marks on back and a different face structure than other Fett series clones
  • Voice Sample: Matthew Mercer - Chrom - Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Appearance description: Standing at 6 feet exactly, CC-4277 is the last of an Experimental clone series started near the end of the first creation of the Galactic Empire. Having a body build that of a lean composure,but being still more muscular than most other "Normal people" in the Galaxy. CC sports a semi-sharp face while having a rather soft set of green eyes. And despite his blue hair, it actually looks rather good with him concerning that he tends to wear blue all the time. On his back, there are a series of burns from his long Cryostasis. Small and looking like small patches of Alligator skin, they are slowly dissipating the more he stays outside of his cryopod. With his Green eyes, he has a marking in his eyes he does not know where it came from, other than that he has it. as well as what looks to be a Rune or a Tattoo on his right shoulder. X
|| Orientations ||
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Sexual Conduct: Heterosexual
  • Languages: Galactic Basic,
  • Residence: Lives in a ship
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Assassin - CC-4277 is a commissioned assassin clone of the Empire during the time of Vader and Sidious. As a Clone made for killing people in many different forms, CC is very skilled in hand to hand combat and other forms of weapons including blaster weapons, Slugthrowers, many Melee weapons, and most skilled with Pistols or the blades that can be deployed from his armor, or a sniper rifle.
  • Natural Body - As a clone made to combat others with melee weapons such as lightsabers. CC was made to be very fast and agile even for his size. The armor that he wears does not hinder him in any shape or form, and has trained in armor constantly. His template allows for him to be very fast and can dodge and outmaneuver even some of the skilled members of the Jedi order (at the time)
  • Martial Arts - As an assassin in close quarters combat, His template allowed him to fight mostly against Jedi or other Lightsaber/force wielding people. Using mostly the Teras Kasi form, or other forms of Clone Martial arts. being versed enough to be a deadly foe, CC was born to fight.
  • Mind Tricks - As an Assassin clone of the Empire, His template allowed for CC to be resistant to Mind attacks or mind influences. Not as great as the Epicthanix, he can still resist tricks to a great degree.
  • Abnormal Strength/Speed - Being a clone, they have a few bugs or mishaps. One of these is that his genetic code was influenced to be much much faster than even the "normal" assassin clones. having the ability to out preform them to a significant degree. However, as 4277 does not truly know his strengths, he sometimes breaks things or damages people because of how rough he can be at times.
  • Pain - As much as 4277 can feel pain, he has a higher tolerance than most others. Not to such a degree that he can take just about anything, but enough so that he can receive cuts and bruises and feel less pain than that of a "normal human"
|| Weaknesses ||
  • Lost Clone - As a lost clone of the Empire, CC was not a true Fett clone as he has found that his maker did not create him from the Fett genes. The best that he can remember is that he had trained to fight Jedi and was an experiment of the Empire before their fall induced by Luke Skywalker.
  • Social Issues - Lost, he doesn't trust anyone Plain and simple. he has no contacts and being with the almost mindset of a child, he can act immature at times and is not up to date on the social ques.
  • Vocal Cords - Due to him being an Experiment of the Empire, he was never truly finished in being produced. Only a handful of him as a series of clones were made and so bugs in the "system" were there. His vocal cords never fully developed and as such, Can hardly speak. He can make out a few words, but speaking for prolonged lengths can hurt him.
  • New Clone - As a brand new series of clones, CC was not really in the Leadership gene pool. He finds it hard to think about how to lead and is rather submissive most of the time. Taking orders and feeling as though he should just be "Good boy clone" and do what he is told. But now as he is alone, it's hard for him to traverse areas on his lonesome.
  • Depression/Suicidal - After finding out that he is probably the last one of this kind, as well as being a defective one, he attributed Depression to a degree that he is almost suicidal. He has thoughts of wanting to kill himself, but has the fear of if he were to do so. This is from the major thought of "What am I supposed to do" even when his first programming was to kill force sensitives, he feels as though there is something else he must do.
  • Claustrophobic - Being in a Cryopod for a long time can leave you mentally scarred. he can tolerate ships and elevators, or going underground in tunnels. But once you keep pushing on him, and he feels as though he can't get out, he gets a little hyped up. Eventually he would go mad after a while in the said space.
|| BIOGRAPHY: ||
The Lost Clone
CC-4277 is an experimental clone. Like many of the Clone series that were made in the Clone wars, and after in use of the Empire, Very well placed by the 501st. Vader and Sidious, before the fall, had come up with the reuse of the Assassin clones used during the time of Order 66. Under the secret veil of the Empire Code named, "Nightstrike"

it was an experiment that went along with the Starkiller Clone assignment. While the rogue clone had attacked Kamino, A shipment of the "Nightstrike" clones were on the way to Kamino. However, with the capture of Vader they were told to evacuate and send the shipment elsewhere until told. While leaving, they were attack and their communications systems were destroyed, along with the Pilots, and almost entire front of the ship. The rest of the ship was scavenged of items and the clones were taken and killed or destroyed to prevent a second clone outbreak. However, they had left one that had been considered faulty with his vocal cords broken and damaged. He also did not look like the other clone series of having green eyes, and a different facial structure as though he was a different person entirely.

In the middle of the attack, he was placed in the disposal chute however, it did not activate as the front of the ship was blown to bits. Literally jammed into the hole of the chute, He was left partly alive in a Cryostasis like pod. Until then, He had broken out, and found that the ship that he was on was gone and he was hungry for food of a strange reason.

Documentation number 001
it's been a few hours since I got out of the capsule. I don't know how many as I don't have a watch or some form of time that I can find. Estimation comes from the searching for others on board the ship. Dead bodies everywhere. Still trying to get used to the Zero-G environment here on the ship. I tried to find an on switch, but seeing as how I just came out of a disposal chute, I could not find one. But it looks like I will need to find my way to the hangar as that is the only place I have not been in yet.

Documentation number 002
I have not made it to the Hangar bay. Ha, I have not even left the room yet. That's because I found something. On my way out, I bumped into a set of Military armor. It looked nice and clean. But the ship is old and so I wondered where it came from. I followed back around the area and found a datapad. Not this one, but it had information about the others that were on board. All of them being listed with the name CC and some number. Next to their names were different to show if they were defective, or still working. I found one that was considered to be still working, and what I found, was a person who looked somewhat like me.

I think I am a clone.

Documentation number 003
I am a clone. A defective one at that.

After looking for my own pod in the chute, I found the number labeled on top to be 4277. My designation number is CC-4277. Well now I know what I am, but as for the who? I continued on in the datapad and clicked on my name. Coming to see what was wrong with me. It stated this.
"Subject CC-4277 is deemed defective from a genetic mutation in the eyes, hair, facial, and body structure. it seems as though we made a completely new species by looking at him. As for what it is, I do not know. The subject is stronger than most. Being able to move faster and with more powerful strikes than even our Commandos. The other subjects were becoming wary of 4277 that he may go mad and kill them. As such, he was reported and is deemed by the Council a Defective clone and should be brought to Kamino for more testing. He is currently loaded in the drop pods and we will be dropping him and two others off before we make our way to home."
I was supposed to be a dead man. I'm not even a man. I need to get out of here. I just.... I just don't know what to do now that I know that I am supposed to be dead and on a table long gone. The date of this submission is over 1500 years ago.....

​Documentation number 004
I can't fathom the idea that I am supposed to be dead. I keep sitting here when I should be leaving trying to find a way out. I know that the Galaxy is unknown to me for the most part, So I looked around for some armor or weapons. Finding what looked to be standard weapons of the troopers. I also found a very old set of assassin armor that seemed to be used just before the attack because the blades were ejected. The vibro-power pack was dead so I had to replace it. But what was better is that I found a whole bunch of energy capsules. and ammo. So I won't be running out any time soon. After gearing up, I found that the armor and weapons fitted me perfectly. it was rather easy to get dressed in this Zero-G ship. Right now, I am trying to prepare for my way out of here. Maybe there is a ship that I can fix up or find so I can get out of here. Wish me luck.

[member="Kage"], Almost. I'm not Vong-shaped, and a hint.

This Clone is different than other clones. If you read the bio and the 3rd documentation, you might get an idea. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom